Nestlé is currently looking for talented undergraduate seniors to join their Manufacturing Operations Management team. This is your opportunity to enter the Nestlé World, gain valuable experience, grow in a vibrant global business environment and achieve your career aspirations. If you are selected, Nestlé takes over to make sure you are fully participated in the programme.
Nestlé is known with the philosophy of “Good Food, Good Life” The company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who developed the first milk-based baby formula. Today, 150 years later, it is recognized as the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company employing around 280,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
Nestle Canada Engineering Internships | JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Continuous Improvement Intern will be responsible for driving & sustaining successful change management through identifying waste in bottleneck processes while also developing the capabilities of the factory colleagues in Lean tools, processes, and thinking. You will also:
- Conduct nominal speed studies on batch processes for optimization of processes
- Create, train, coach and sustain key standard routines on bottleneck lines
- Implement & promote active use of the FI accelerators within the factory
- Support for all other Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) pillars, including AM, PM, E&T to drive implementation of World Class Manufacturing through TPM
- Perform all other duties as assigned
As the successful candidate, will be the champion for the brand throughout the organisation so you will need to be passionate, tenacious, results focused and really enjoy working in a highly energetic and exciting environment.
You will also:
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student pursuing degree in Engineering (Environmental, Food, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical), Food & Nutrition, Food Science, Agriculture, Operations Management (Manufacturing).
- Maintaining a GPA of a minimum 3.0 and above is considered an asset.
- Have strong communication, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Has knowledge about LEAN and TPM principles
- Self-motivated, results focused, agile, innovative, and intellectually curious.
- Fast learner, and must be comfortable working within a dynamic, challenging environment.
- Open to working in factory and prior Internship or work experience in a LEAN/ TPM factory is a plus.
- Strong computer proficiency (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Involvement in extracurricular activities which demonstrate initiative and leadership.
- Have the ability to build great relationships with internal stakeholders from various backgrounds and work collaboratively on multiple projects.
If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process. As an intern, you will get;
- Excellent training and development programs as well as opportunities to grow within the company.
- You will also receive developmental feedback throughout your work-term to ensure that you are learning and understanding the importance of Marketing within the world’s largest food company.
- You will also build your business acumen and leadership capabilities and support your development and long-term success.
How to Apply
Applications for the Nestle Canada Engineering Internships are accepted online either through the Nestle career portal or through LinkedIn profile. Applicants are considered on a continuous basis as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Nestle Canada Engineering Internships [Funded Funded] | Apply Now
Sharing Is Caring