Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a leading financial market infrastructure provider in Africa, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Job
- The job holder is expected to work with the Team Lead, Network in consulting with users while evaluating various requirements which feeds into design recommendation, project planning and installation of data networks.
- She/He is expected to make recommendations for network maintenance and enhancement with the aim of ensuring uptime of all systems in line with any SLAs.
- Consult with user and evaluate requirements, recommend designs, provide cost analyses, plan projects and coordinate tasks for installation of data networks.
- Analyse and resolve technical problems for established networks.
- Plan, test recommend, and implement network file server mainframe and workstation hardware and software.
- Provide network documentation, training and guidance to computing system clients and programmers.
- Serve as technical specialist in network problems and emergencies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network production problems.
Network Maintenance and Enhancement:
- Ensure the availability and stability of all Network and Communication Systems including Internet, WAN and LAN services and Telephony services. This requires regular routine maintenance particularly where this may impact security or availability. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- CCIE certified ideally, minimum CCNP.
- VoIP (SIP, QoS).
- Firewalls (ASA, IPS/IDS, ACLs).
- Cisco Switching and Routing (OSPF, Trunking, VLANs, Subnetting).
- Internet Access and Availability.
- System Logging (Syslog).
- WAN redundancy, performance and scalability (Load balancing, routing).
- LAN redundancy, performance and scalability (Cisco 6500, 3750, 2960, 3900, 2900).
- Network Monitoring and Alerting (Netflow, ACS).
- 24x7x365 Authentication and Security Management Protection (Zero Breach).
Experience and Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, any Engineering discipline, Mathematics or Physics will be a distinct advantage.
- 5+ years post National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Network Analyst; experience in financial services organisation preferred.
- Network Administration Certification is preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “NGX Recruitment- Network Specialist” as the subject of the email.
Note: This is an excellent opportunity to put your diverse and niche skills to use and contribute to a project that will significantly have a huge influence on the capital market. If you are currently seeking a new project and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply.
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recommended: New Job Openings at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWu