Flour Mills: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Manager
- Generate ideas and opportunities for raising funds including specialized financing for the businesses.
- Conduct relevant financial analysis on the Group, compare with competition, and draw appropriate and compelling conclusions.
- Execute daily transactions (preparation, valuation, documentation and closing), prospects and pitches targeting potential financing partners.
- Work closely with Business Development department to determine the appropriate financing options based on unique business models.
- Provide information on market conditions to management on interest rates, share price of FMN and its competitors, etc.
- First Degree in Finance or related field.
- Professional certification (CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- At least 5 years in the corporate finance function of a reputable organization.
The Person Must:
- Be detail oriented.
- Have high strategic skills.
- Have excellent analytical and statistical skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Treasury Analyst
- Performing financial analysis of FMN financial statements (at Group, Parent Company, or subsidiary level) to assess performance, determine potential credit rating, and advise on the appropriate working capital position
- Providing analytical support during the rating process, including collating responses from various teams as well as reviewing financial statements and internal records to provide information and responses to rating agencies
- Analyzing financial statements of direct competitors and other FMCGs, to determine FMN Plc’s positioning within the Nigerian FMCG industry
- Preparing reports on FMN’s share price vs. the competition, as well as significant movements in shareholder composition.
- Support with the preparation of a quarterly presentation to stakeholders showing how FMN has performed during the quarter.
- Liaising with research analysts to get a better understanding of the market perception of FMN
- Coordinating meetings between Management and investors
- Optimize FMN’s Investor Relation digital touchpoints e.g. Websites etc
- Funding Arrangements
- Providing support in the process of raising subsidized funding, including collating/preparing loan applications, facilitating the execution of loan documentation, and ensuring that conditions precedent to disbursement are met
- Liaising with commercial banks, development finance institutions, and investment banks to ensure that documentation is delivered in a timely fashion and approvals are received when expected
- Relating with transaction parties (In the case of capital markets transactions) to provide documents and information required to obtain regulatory approvals
- Preparing or assisting with the preparation of business plans and/or investor presentations for raising financing
- Tracking existing facilities to ensure that applications for facility renewals are filed well in advance of expiry dates.
- Maintain database of information and documents required by the team for the facilitation of loan applications and related tasks
- Maintain the team’s filing and document retrieval system
- Prepare documentation and schedules for submissions to regulatory authorities
- Any other duties which may be assigned by the Corporate Finance Manager or Group Treasurer.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Professional Certification is required e.g, ACA, CFA, ACCA
- Minimum of five (5) years cognate experience.
- FMCG/Multinational Corporate Finance Experience is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Be proactive and have excellent organizational skills
- Have problem-solving and analytical skills
- Be a team player and open to collaboration.
Job Title: Despatch Manager
- We are looking for a Despatch Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the company’s outbound logistics and transportation services are seamless, efficient, and effective.
- To be successful in this role, you must be able to coordinate all loading activities in order to provide optimal service to our customers in the shortest amount of time and in the best possible condition.
- Ensure that logistics operations are in accordance with transportation laws and regulations.
- Liaise with regulatory agencies and third-party vendors on local freight transportation issues to ensure smooth operations.
- Stay current on trends/updates affecting logistics operations and make appropriate recommendations to the Logistics Manager and Supply Chain Director.
- Coordinate all despatch processes to ensure a smooth truck pickup and efficient delivery of goods to customers.
- Ensure and monitor the prompt payment of Transporters’ bills.
- Ensure easy retrieval of detailed and accurate records of all goods loaded.
- Lead and effectively manage the performance of subordinates/team members in order to achieve organizational objectives.
- Create, update, and implement the department’s Standard Operating Procedure.
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors, as well as other relevant agencies, on logistics activities.
- Prepare and submit periodic activity reports to the Logistics Manager and Supply Chain Director.
- Ensure that the assigned work process complies with the requirements of the QMS/FSMS.
- Define and develop a transportation capacity planning support system for all categories across all regions.
- Define, develop, track, and measure logistics financial improvement plans and actions to reduce costs.
- Concentrate on the capacity and financial planning of third-party transporters for effective management and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree B.Sc in Social Sciences or any related field
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- A Degree in Logistics is an added advantage.
- 5 years cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Possess strong organizational and coordination abilities.
Job Title: Vehicle Movement Supervisor (Logistics)
- Ensure loading plan is obtained from the Assistant Despatch Manager , collate and submit a daily loading report based on product type.
- Monitor the loading of products in compliance to the gate-pass and loading document presented.
- Ensure constant truck supply to production loading bay to achieve 750MT daily target and avoid congestion of trucks in the premises and the loading bay.
- Maintain proper and accurate truck inventory whilst ensuring trucks comply with the hygienic loading standard.
- Follow up on timely completion of loaded trucks documentation to minimize internal demurrage and turnaround time of trucks.
- OND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication & customer service skills.
- Have excellent organizational, administrative and Interpersonal skills.
- Be computer literate and attention to details.
Job Title: Mechanic, Power Plant – Niger Mills
- Ensure that the facility has consistent power supply.
- Efficient monitoring of all Caterpillar engines.
- Perform on-site maintenance and repairs on Caterpillar diesel and other power generation engines.
- Carry out maintenance and repairs on Caterpillar diesel engines and other power generation engines on site.
- Carry out checks, maintenance, and repairs on other diesel operated engines such as forklift, pay loader, hydrant pump.
- Ensure that all activities are properly documented – event log, fault record, maintenance record, hourly readings, and so on.
- Attend to all technical issues and maintain equipment in optimum working condition.
- Utilize predictive maintenance tools for diagnosing and troubleshooting engine fault (CAT -Et, Oil analysis- etc.).
- Maintain a record of OEM maintenance requirements and ensure compliance.
- OND in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- 5 O’ level Credits including English & Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- The ability to use predictive maintenance tools, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office, is an added advantage.
- 2 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Be proficient in diesel engine maintenance.
- Have the ability to read and interpret HMI data (Machines and Panels).
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Be able to pay attention to details.
Job Title: Project Manager
- The Project Manager in the PMO office will work closely with relevant stakeholders and a small team to partner with one or more business units to facilitate the implementation and smooth running of an effective and lean project management framework in such a Business unit.
- Provide governance, oversight, and support to projects managed by various business units
- May assume full responsibility to manage certain projects that are not directly managed by business units
- Support various change management programmes and, in general, act as an agent of change
- Support project/programme planning, execution, and tracking of FMN’s portfolio.
- Coach and train BU project owners/managers on best practices and project management methodologies (e.g.: cost management, tracking, etc).
- Assist in the definition of project scope and project charter, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Help Business units project managers to better coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to ensure flawless execution of assigned projects.
- Apply a system to monitor, track progress, manage changes to the project scope, schedule and cost.
- Measure and report project performance and escalate proactively to management and/or project owners as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and database (digitally)
- Support and facilitate the adoption of breakthrough business practices and technologies such as Continuous Improvement, Process Automation, AI, Service Delivery Excellence, etc to boost productivity and competitiveness.
- Coach and mentor project managers at the Business unit level on lean and efficient project management methodologies and practices; provide the necessary toolkits, and recommend training.
- Participate actively in and is instrumental to the development of FMN’s strategy with regards to project pipeline development, evaluation and selection, and prioritization.
- First Degree preferably in the fields of Engineering, Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Operations Research, Organisational Behaviour, Mathematics or Finance.
- A master’s degree in any of the above or related fields and/or an MBA would be a plus.
- Project management qualifications would be a plus
- Advanced finance competency and numeracy are expected. Some understanding of basic accounting would be a plus.
- Some familiarity with ERPs would be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with a major manufacturing player or a top-notch management or technology consultancy firm and continuous improvement of the project.
The Person Must:
- Ensure percent deviation in projects approved outside the FMN project management framework.
- Ensure the percentage of a completed project.
- Ensure the percentage of completed projects on time.
- Ensure the percentage of completed projects on budget.
- Ensure the percentage of completed projects on specs.
- Process approving, monitoring, and reporting standardization in a business impactful fashion.
- Rolling training plans.
Note: Only qualified will contacted
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
New Job Opening at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
sharing is caring