Nigeria Police Force Announces Screening Date and Time
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) invites all candidates who successfully completed their online recruitment registration in the ongoing 2021 NPF recruitment exercise into the force (Police Constables), for physical and credential screening.
The screening exercise which is being conducted by the Force in conjunction with the Police Service Commission (PSC), is scheduled to hold at designated venues in States across the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), from Tuesday, February 1, 2022 through to Sunday, February 20, 2022, from 0800hrs daily.
Consequently, all applicants are to proceed to their respective State of Origin and appear at the various screening centres in their clean white T-shirts and shorts with the following mandatory basic screening requirements, neatly arranged in two white flat files with recent passport photographs attached:
- National Identity Number (NIN);
- Original and duplicate copies of credentials – O’ Level Result(s), Certificate of Origin and Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
- Printout of application submission confirmation/profile page
- Duly completed Guarantor’s form
Any candidate who fails to present (i –iv) above, will not be considered for screening.
Applicants are equally advised to pay attention to detailed and specific guidelines on the screening exercise for each State, particularly, the location of screening and dates of screening per LGA, which will be announced by the Police Public Relations Officers in the thirty-six (36) States of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
Meanwhile, the Inspector General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, psc (+), NPM, fdc has assured that the Statutory Entry Requirements into the Force as clearly stated in the Police Act and Regulations, would be followed to the letter. He noted that officials deployed for the exercise have been directed to ensure that all applicants shortlisted are allowed to participate and to recommend their suitability or otherwise in the spirit of transparency, accountability and fair hearing using the already established benchmarks as contained in the Act.
The IGP further noted that a total of 135,027 valid applications were received in the online registration exercise. He commended the satisfactory increase in the number and geographic spread of the applications, particularly in the South-East and South-South region of the country following the extension of the registration exercise.
The IGP, while reiterating that the exercise is absolute free of charge, advised applicants to be wary of criminal elements who may want to take undue advantage of the exercise to perpetrate recruitment related scams. He however warned that anyone found wanting will be made to face the wrath of the law.
CP FRANK MBA
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Nigeria Police Force Announces Screening Date and Time
Sharing Is Caring