The Nigeria Police Force has announced its 2022 Recruitment for Constables Recruits and the PSC recruitment portal will be open on the 15th of August 2022.
The Police Service Commission (PSC) is a Federal Executive Body under Section 153 (m) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (as amended).
By virtue of Paragraph 30(A) of the 3rd Schedule, Part 1 of the Constitution and Section 14 of the Nigeria Police Act, 2020, the Commission has power to Appoint such other Persons to offices in the Police Force as are required for the effective and efficient performance of the functions of the Police Force on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed by the Commission.
In pursuance of its Constitutional Mandate, the Commission in conjunction with the Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitable, vibrant and qualified young Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Constables (Recruits). You may want to also: Department Of Home Affairs To Commence Recruitment Of 10 000 South Afrcan Graduates
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN)
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as at 1st January, 2022 and 31st December, 2022)
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Have a full expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability
- Be free from any financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons: Traditional Rulers, Magistrates, Local Government Chairmen, Heads of Educational Institutions Attended, Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
Method Of Application:
To apply for this, you need the following:
- Functional email address (Note that this email shall be used for most official correspondence with applicants during the course of the exercise)
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Softcopies (scanned) of recent passport photograph, SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB results and Birth Certificate
With the above softcopies, log on to www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng and proceed with the following:
- On the homepage, click on Apply and then sign-up with your email and preferred password (Use a password you can remember)
- Open your email and click on the link sent to you to verify and activate your account
- Sign in with your email and password after your account activation
- Update your profile, provide all necessary attachments and ensure you use the phone number linked with your NIN (if any)
- Review the information provided and ensure there are no mistakes before final submission
- You will receive an email confirmation of your application which you would be expected to print and present at the physical screening venue if you are selected for this stage
- Furthermore, the email will contain a link to your profile that would enable you printout your details at your convenience. You may want to also Apply For NITDA 1Million Developers Training Program 2022
NOTE: This Police Constable Recruitment Exercise is absolutely free. (No payment is required from candidates)
The application portal www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng shall run for six (6) weeks. Portal opens on 15th August, 2022 and closes on 26th September, 2022.
See Also: Mèassive Employment Opportunities at the Borno State Ministry of Health and Human Services
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/