The application portal for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund is now open. You can now access up to N3 Million Credit Facility through the Federal Government of Nigerian Youth Investment Fund program targeted at young individuals and business owners.
The program is dedicated to investing in the innovative ideas, skills & talents of Nigerian youths aimed at turning them into entrepreneurs, wealth creators and employers of labour. The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) was set up as an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) and funded by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Eligibility Criteria | Nigeria Youth Investment Fund 2021
The selection of candidates for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund will be based on the following eligibility criteria;
INFORMAL BUSINESS ENTERPRISES (INDIVIDUAL & SOLE PRORIETORS)
- Must be a Nigerian youth within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years of age
- Have an operational business /enterprise domiciled in Nigeria (Note: Those with unregistered business can also apply)
- Has not been convicted of any financial crime in the last 10 years
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Evidence of Local Government Indigene Certificate.
FORMAL BUSINESS ENTERPRISES (Youth Owned Enterprises)
- Duly registered formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises) with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Provision of Business plan Summary / Or Completed Questionnaire
- Evidence of Training Certificate from approved FMYSD EDIs
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Directors + Provisions of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Technology/ Innovation
- Agriculture and related value chain
- Green Economy and Renewable energy sector
- Hospitality/ Tourism
- Logistics and supply chain
- Healthcare value chain
- Creative sector
- Beneficiaries of NMFB loans (such as Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) and Agribusiness/Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) that remain unpaid are not eligible to apply
- Beneficiaries of other Government loan schemes that remain unpaid are not eligible to apply.
You can apply for the Federal Government of Nigeria Youth Investment Fund by filling the online NYIF application form at youth investment fund application portal nyif.nmfb.com.ng based on information provided at noya.ng. Participation in program will involve the following steps;
Step 1: Get Trained
Applicants to attend a compulsory entrepreneurship training with an approved Federal Ministry of Youth & Sports Development (FMYSD) EDIs
Step 2: Apply For Loan
Successfully trained prospective applicants proceed to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) portal to apply for the loan.
Step 3: Submit an Application
Eligible applicants submit applications successfully on NMFB’s portal.
Step 4: Approval
NMFB conducts loan assessment in line with Risk Assessment Criteria and programme guideline, make appropriate decision and forward recommended applications to CBN for final approval.
Step 5: Disbursement
CBN reviews applications and gives final approval for disbursement to NMFB
Please note: You should only access application forms made available at the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund websites nyif.nmfb.com.ng and noya.ng (informational).
For more information: Visit the Official Webpage for Further Details
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Keep visiting our website regularly for more updates, If There’s any question you have regarding the Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment and other jobs alerts, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it. Thanks
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund, Portal Reopens |Apply Now