The Nigerian Army (NA) has begun shortlisting candidates that applied for the 82 Regular Recruit Intake (82RRI) for physical screening and medicals 2021/2022.
This is to inform the general public and all applicants that applied for 82 Regular Recruits Intake 2021 to visit the Nigerian Army website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to check the list of successful candidates. The screening exercise is scheduled to commence from 2 – 15 January 2022 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory Abuja. Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise with the following:
- Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
- Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin. f. WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
- Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms.
- 2 pairs each of plain white T shirts and blue shorts.
- A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
- Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
- The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in course of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 2 – 15 January 2022.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Nigerian Army 82RRI Shortlisted Candidates PDF 2021/2022 | ims.army.mil.ng
Sharing is Caring