Nigerian Breweries Plc 2023 Women in Stem Training Program
Are a graduate from any university or polytechnics searching for job? if yes, Nigerian Breweries Plc 2023 Women in Stem Training Program. Interested applicants are invited to apply for the Nigerian Breweries Plc 2023 Women in Stem Training Program
Nigerian Breweries Plc – As the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, we are proud of our vision to Wow Nigeria with our Great Brands, Passionate People and World Class Performance.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Nigerian Breweries Plc 2023 Women in Stem Training Program
This program is open to women who graduated with a STEM degree from a university in Nigeria in 2022. STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. The aim of the program is to provide the following:
- Training opportunities to increase the employability of female STEM graduates
- Mentorship and networking opportunities to help these graduates advance in STEM careers, with an emphasis on Supply Chain
- Project-based work experience within the Supply Chain function at Nigerian Breweries for the most outstanding participants
Please note that candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be fresh graduates from a Nigerian university (year of graduation should not be earlier than 2022)
- Studied a STEM degree with preference for Engineering, Mathematics, Industrial Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology and other related courses
- Have a C.G.P.A of 3.5 (second class upper) and above
- Available for and commit to all training sessions and activities
- Willing to provide supporting documentation as requested
- Willing to work in a brewery location
- Willing to move location without relocation assistance, if required
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via:https://www.nbplc.com/careers/
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks