Nigerian Breweries Plc – As the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, we are proud of our vision to Wow Nigeria with our Great Brands, Passionate People and World Class Performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Treasury Analyst
- Nigerian Breweries Plc is offering an exciting opportunity to enrich your career development.
- Are you interested in financial analysis and research required to support optimal financial liquidity, cash management and other volatilities of the Company?
- The Corporate Treasury Analyst is responsible for providing analyses of cash, foreign exchange rates, cross rates amongst others on a periodic basis to keep track of trends and financial happenings in the economy. This role is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries’ Treasury Team.
Liquidity Management and Foreign exchange management:
- Monitors and reports cash and debt position to aid decision making.
- Investigate unclear transactions in our daily bank statement (where applicable).
- Works with the corporate treasury manager to develop the cash flow forecast.
- Ensures correct exchange rates are maintained in the ERP (SAP).
Reporting and Analyses:
- Prepares the Other net financing report which focuses on the month-on-month movement of Interest expense and foreign exchange losses.
- Makes inputs into FX Hedging report on a quarterly basis which shows FX exposure for the following twelve (12) months.
- Monitors and maintains accurate records of monthly collections, payments, dividends, facilities with banks, and all FX purchased for invisibles.
- Carry out competitive analysis of finance costs on a quarterly basis.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates in the preparation of quarterly and annual budget reports for interest expense, interest income, foreign exchange loss or gain, and reports to Corporate Treasury Manager.
Special Projects and ad hoc activities:
- Participates in special projects that come with the role.
- Support the Corporate Treasury Manager in executing ad hoc activities such as review of contracts, research, etc.
Management of Nigerian Breweries’ NGO:
- Prepares and uploads the payment run on a weekly basis.
- Monitors actual budget against annual budget.
- Prepares the financial statements for the fund at the end of the month.
- Keeps track of all investments and plans with the Corporate Treasury Manager on various investment strategies to ensure that the right mix is achieved.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, and other related disciplines (minimum of second class upper)
- Professional Qualification – ICAN or ACCA (Completed or at the final stage)
- 3 years working experience in Treasury or other related fields
- Minimum of 2 year of Treasury experience in a commercial or investment bank (Added advantage)
- Treasury Management
- Financial Policies & Procedures
- Operational Risk & Financial Compliance Reviews
- Knowledge of digital Treasury solutions
- Presentation and communication
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Nigerian Breweries Plc Job Recruitment for a Corporate Treasury Analyst