- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is one of the leading fertiliser and agro-allied companies in Africa. Our principal activities include the supply of premium fertilisers, appropriate education on best practices for farming and proper deployment of these practices for optimum results. We have built a robust network of professionals that support farmers and farming communities across Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET) Programme
- Notore Chemical Industries Plc is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing its employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth.
- In line with our philosophy of developing young minds to gain valuable on-the-job experience in the operation and management of our Plant, its complex systems, processes and procedures, we are looking for young, talented and enterprising graduates of engineering to be part of our 2021 Graduate Engineering Training Programme.
Our Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme is designed to introduce participants to our:
- Production system, process and procedure
- Equipment configuration and function
- Safety Requirement and environmental expectation
- Business Leadership.
- Graduates of the following Engineering fields (see below), with a minimum qualification of 2nd Class Lower/Lower Credit and above that are not more than 28 years by December 2021 are eligible to participate in the program:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Gas Engineering
- Gas & Petroleum Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Material Science
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th November, 2021
- Applications not sent in the required format will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment and Interview.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately as due to the urgency of this position applications will be reviewed as received, as such suitable candidates may be shortlisted and interviewed prior to closing date. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered.
Scholarships you may also like to Apply
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Notore Chemical Industries Plc 2021 Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET) Programme