Npower Stream 2 Biometrics Verification Process – How To Fix BVN Error Message Issue
Are you among the applicants who applied for the Federal Government Npower Batch C Programme but finding it difficult to upload your BVN? If yes, we have good news for you.
How To Fix BVN Error Message Issue:
As an Npower batch C stream 2 applicant Shortlisted for biometrics fingerprint capturing verification Process and You keep receiving error message during the fingerprint verification.
In the Process of verification, when trying to fill the form it will lead you to getting a response that says the BVN has been used already? Well if you find yourself in this situation then we advised you to follow the instructions below! Nasims self service.
Also Check: Today’s Npower News
- Please notete that phones can not be used for biometrics fingerprint capturing. Before you click on that fingerprint capturing button, make sure that you are at the cyber cafe to Capture your fingerprint or you have a laptop with the fingerprint capturing device. At this point any mistake can hinder your deployment.
- All you need to do is to bypass filling the form that pop-up when you click the capture fingerprint button on your Nasims dashboard. You can do that by directly using the nasims biometrics fingerprint capturing software which I believe if you visit any of the cyber cafe doing Npower verification will already have downloaded.
- You will only required your Npower ID number to login to the downloaded Nasims biometrics fingerprint capturing software to capture your fingers at the cyber cafe.
You may want to read Npower Batch C Stream 2 Begins Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment
- You are required to capture all your fingers starting from the left hand to the ight.
Remember that your Nasims dashboard login details is a secret and should not be revealed publicly.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link