NSFAS Commence Trimester 1 Applications: Are you a student of TVET College? Looking for funding for Trimester 1? NSFAS applications have opened for Trimester 1 and you should definitely not miss out on this opportunity.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) has opened their NSFAS bursary applications for TVET College Trimester 1 studies. Applications are set to close on 22 March.
Students can submit their NSFAS applications in the following ways:
- Walk-in online application platform (super user)
- Students capture their application at their college computer lab
- Assistive capture application platform
- Application captured by TVET official on behalf of the student.
Students who wish to apply should bring along the following documents:
- Copy of South African birth certificate/copy of ID document/Temporary ID of student
- Copy of South African birth certificate/copy of ID document/Temporary ID of parent(s)/guardian/spouse
- Proof of income (where applicable) – student/parent(s)/guardian or spouse (not older than 3 months.
- SASSA recipients no proof of income required.
- A student recognised as a vulnerable child (e.g. Orphan) must submit a completed
- Vulnerable Child Declaration Form completed by the Social worker
- Students with disabilities must complete and submit the Disability Annexure A form.
- NSFAS would then collect the completed application forms with supporting documents after the applications close.
Students are however reminded that should they have submitted a NSFAS application during the 2021/2022 walk-in application window, they would then not need to complete the NSFAS system access form. All they’ll need to do is send an email to email@example.com for their account to be re-activated.
NSFAS has further said that officials who need access for the first time need to complete the NSFAS system access form and send it to the email address above.
NSFAS provides bursaries to individuals who plan on studying or are applying to study at one of South Africa’s 26 Public Universities or 50 TVET Colleges.
NSFAS bursaries cover more than just your tuition fees. NSFAS will also cover your registration, accommodation, transport, books and other student needs
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg
NSFAS Commence Trimester 1 Applications
sharing is caring