Are a student who is currently enrolled at one of the country’s public TVET colleges and qualify for NSFAS student funding, you will be pleased to know that applications for the 2022 second trimer are officially open. Submit your application following the procedures detailed below.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) has recently announced that they have officially opened applications for the second trimester of the 2022 academic year. So if you are a TVET college student who meets the bursary scheme’s eligibility criteria, you should ensure that your application has been submitted as soon as possible.
With an application closing deadline due to arrive on Friday 19 August 2022, all TVET colleges in South Africa are currently accepting NSFAS applications for trimester 2 as part of the bursary application cycle.
Students should apply online or through the TVET college bursary offices, according to NSFAS. Students can use the following procedures to submit their NSFAS applications:
- Walk-in online application platform (super user)
- Students capture their application at their college computer lab
- Assistive capture application platform
- The application will then be captured by TVET officials on behalf of the student.
When submitting their applications, students will be required to provide the following supporting documents:
- Copy of South African birth certificate/copy of ID document/Temporary ID of the student
- Copy of South African birth certificate/copy of ID document/Temporary ID of parent(s)/guardian/spouse
- Proof of income (where applicable) – student/parent(s)/guardian or spouse (not older than 3 months.
- No proof of income is required for students who are Sassa social beneficiaries
However, a Vulnerable Child Declaration Form completed by a social worker must be submitted by a student who has been identified as a vulnerable child (such as an orphan). The Disability Annexure A form must be filled out and submitted by students with disabilities.
When the application is completed and submitted, NSFAS will process it and notify students of the outcome.
Upon submitting their application, it is advisable for students to visit the NSFAS website to track their applications. Those who have applied for NSFAS during the walk-in application period will not be required to fill out the NSFAS system access form. They will only need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for their account to be re-activated.
Financially disadvantaged South African students who want to attend public universities or TVET colleges can apply for NSFAS, a government bursary that pays for their education. Registration, tuition, housing, books, supplies, transportation, and living expenses are all paid for with the money from NSFAS.
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/