Are you passionate about enrolling for Oba Farms Limited? If your answer is in the affirmative to any of those questions above, then this golden opportunity is for you. Then take advantage of and apply for the Oba Farms Limited. See Full Details on Oba Farms Limited Job Recruitment. Interested applicants are invited to apply for Oba Farms Limited
Oba Farms Limited Job Vacancy for Sale Representative
Oba Farms Limited is into farming and production of fresh quality food items at an affordable price amongst other service. We offer the best in naturally made organic farm foods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sale Representative
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
Skills / Requirements
- Candidates should possess a High School Degree
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience in the sales of food items
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Applicant living onisland axis are preferable.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email