Olam International Future Leadership Associate Program 2021
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
We invite applications for:
Job Title: Associate – Future Leadership Program
- The successful candidate will join the global future leader’s management programme of Olam, which will provide structured learning in various modules within Business Management, Supply chain, Operational roles in different countries across the globe.
- After successfully completing the program, the candidate will be part of a Global Talent Pool and assigned as a Branch Manager position for their country of origin or where the company has operations.
- A customized development journey structured to explore your potential within your business / functional stream.
- It immerses you into the operations from day one ensuring your learning experience is relevant, practical, and hands-on working with experts on the field. There are two distinct phases:
- Phase I Corporate Onboarding: A leaning zone – formal exposure to all aspects of the business to accelerate your knowledge on the Olam way of doing business, who we are, what we do and how we operate.
- Phase II Field Rotations & Business Unit Rotations: Hands-on exposures across business models / geographies, mentored by a senior leader, designed to fast track your knowledge of the business / function.
- You will be placed in your potential role, with clear responsibilities to deliver.
- You will be closely mentored by a senior leader and supported by an HR Partner during this phase.
- Can you visualize this for yourself? Act as an entrepreneur within the large Olam framework. Exercise initiative, conceptualize and implement business models. Be responsible for key parts of the supply chain from procurement, sales, funding, risk management, and / or people.
- The successful candidate will join the global future leader’s management programme of Olam, which will provide structured learning in various modules within various value chain elements such as Origination, Supply chain, Trading, Midstream and sales in different countries across the globe.
- After successfully completing the program, the candidate will be part of a Global Talent Pool and assigned a commercial management role for country of Origin or where the company has operations.
- Cohesive exposure in managing day to day operations of the business for a specific location in the country. This will primarily include procurement, processing, quality, risk management, import and exports and people management.
- It is a well-rounded role that acts as first level of management control on the business and provides the experience of managing the commercial operations of the large business location independently.
- Credentials and experience are important at Olam. We seek Post-graduate qualifications from Leading schools globally with 2-3 years of experience in Business Management, supply chain & operations
- Alignment with our culture. Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit, willingness to stretch, take risks, and an appetite to learn in new environments? This is a must!
- Mobility is important. A career in Olam is strengthened with multi-location experience including emerging economies.
- Working in Olam isn’t a 9-5 job! We are globally connected, operating across geographical boundaries and time zones.
- Aligned to the Olam culture and Shared Values
- Demonstrates communication, collaboration, managerial and leadership competencies required to perform in the role
- Demonstrates the functional competencies and skills required to perform in the role
- Overall is well suited to be selected for the role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
UNSW Sydney Academic Scholarships for International Students
University of New Heaven Presidential Scholarships for International Students
Shell Career Training Program in Reservoir Engineering
Tiger Brands Young Talent Opportunities for Young South Africans
International Excellence Scholarship at London Metropolitan University, UK
Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University
Burger King Mclamore Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023
Hertie School New Perspectives Scholarship for International Students
2022 Davenport University Scholarships for International Students
WAEL Oil and Gas Recruitment for Graduates and Experienced Professionals
Arco Marine and Oilfield Services Limited (AMOSL) Graduate Opportunities
UNSW Global Academic Award to Study in Australia 2022
2022/2023 Marian University International Scholarships for Study in USA
Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme 2022 (Paid Traineeship)
University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship
University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
British Council International Collaboration Grants 2021 (£3.5m Support Grant)
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Olam International Future Leadership Associate Program 2021