We are delighted to inform you of the on-going Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 is for you. The Nigerian Navy conducts its recruitments in batches and aims at recruiting young and vibrant Nigerians into the 2022-2023 regular and non-regular courses.
If you are looking to take part in the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022, you can simply proceed to the Nigerian navy application portal to apply at www.joinnigeriannavy.com by simply filling the application for and uploading necessary documents. If you are nterested in joining the Nigerian Navy? Before you proceed to the Nigerian Navy application portal, here are a few details that will help you through the application process.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: RESUMPTION OF NNBTS BATCH 32
“Successful candidates of Batch B of the Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitment interview held in April 2021 are to report for training at Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt on Saturday 8 January 2022.”
Available Positions in the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022
1.) General Doctor/Dental Surgeon
2.) Human Resource Management Office
4.) Information Officer
9.) Accounts and Budget Officer
12.) Biomedical Engineer
13.) Information and Communication Technology Officer
15.) Clinical Psychologist
18.) Medical Records/Health Information Management Officer
19.) Medical Lab Scientist
21.) Hospital Administrator
22.) General Nursing/ Midwife
23.) Graduate Sports/PT Instructor
24.) Logistics Officer
25.) Legal Officer
26.) Graduate Music Instructor
27.) Public Health Officer
28.) Dental Therapist
The positions listed above may change depending on the Navy recruitment batch. By applying to the Nigerian Navy DSSC, you will be prompted to choose from the available courses at the time of application. Details of each position will also be made available to guide you through the application.
ALSO SEE: Massive Recruitment at Dangote Group
Nigerian Navy Salary Structure (2020 Rate)
The Nigerian Navy has about six (6) ranks in its commissioned cadre with the highest rank being ‘Admiral’. Below is the per-annum salary structure for commissioned offers of the Nigerian Navy (source: nigerianinfopedia.com.ng).
- Admiral – 16,303,140
- Vice-Admiral – 13,363,229
- Rear Admiral – 12,038,945
- Commodore – 7,385,856
- Captain – 3,715,859
- Commander – 3,380,086
It is important that you know about the Nigerian Navy Salary Structure before you apply to be enlisted in the force. By comparison, other military bodies in the country will be running with similar packages and allowances.
You May Like: Massive Recruitment at The African Union (AU)
General Nigerian Navy DSSC Requirements
The general requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC 2022 are as follows;
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage in all fields.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is a compulsory requirement for enlistment.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 20 February of the year of the recruitment.
- Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the heads of their units.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date and time of the aptitude test will be communicated via this website.
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022
For candidates who meet the requirements above, proceed to the official website www.joinnigeriannavy.com to fill the Nigerian navy application form. The Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 application is simple and straight forward, but any case you encounter technical issues, candidates are advised to contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After filling the application form, make sure to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal and generate the applicant’s Transaction ID. Applicants are strongly advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 | DSSC Recruitment Test Centers
The following centres across the country are commonly used for the qualifying aptitude test for Nigerian Navy recruitment exercises:
- Abuja Centre:
- Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
- Bauchi Centre:
- Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Owerrinta Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
- Lagos Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- AirForce Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base.
- Sokoto Centre:
- Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
- Applicants are to appear for the Aptitude Test with the following:
- Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
NOTE: the entire enlistment process of the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 is free of charge and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
On-going Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 | Application Update
Sharing is Caring