Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Account Manager (Business Development)
Department: Business Development
Reports to: VP, Business Development
Objective & Summary
This role is responsible for generating leads, developing client relationships and closing deals.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure quarterly sales target are met
- Upsell new technology solutions to existing clients
- Account Management to ensure client satisfaction on network
- Ensure zero churn of client
- Build personal relationship with client’s management/I.T contact
- Assist in the management of new projects/installations with engineering team to ensure project delivery to client’s satisfaction
- Establish and maintain relationship with engineering, procurement, finance and legal team on a day to day basis to ensure best/undelayed service to our clients
- Assist billing team to resolve payment delays from clients
- Ensure timelines are followed and communicated to clients.
- Provide assistance to engineering team, provide all information to deliver best quote and proceed with surveys/installation.
- Regularly provide feedback/updates from client.
- Provide support to best manage outages or maintenance activities
- Ensure client’s KYC are properly filled; contract, welcome pack to be sent post installation, renewals etc.
- Proficient in work flow of SAR – new deals, upgrades, demo upgrades(to test), downgrades, modifications, change management forms, etc.
- Ensure SLA are all updated and shared to client
- Manage and prioritise all tasks appropriately on a daily basis to ensure no delays
- Communicate/escalate issues to engineering or management to improve Netcom services.
Research and Reports:
- Keep management informed by submitting activity results and reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual activity reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Internal Relationship Management – liaise & collaborate with:
- Finance – on the work flow of Service Activation Requests – new deals, upgrades, demos, downgrades, modifications, change management, etc.
- Billing -to negotiate pricing within approved margin
- Day to day operational business solutions interface between departments
- Legal – to ensure the aspects of contract, signing, service contracts, revisions are done.
- Ensure SLA’s are all adhered to and all documentations are up to date.
Education and / or Professional Qualifications
- Graduate Degree qualification essential.
- Affiliation to professional bodies
- The ideal candidate should have not less than 2 years’ experience preferably selling technology solutions
Essential Skills / Knowledge:
- Experience with both Microsoft operating system and Apple operating system
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Good presentation skills for business reports
- Ability to organize and conduct purposeful Departmental/ Unit meetings
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Desirable Skills / Knowledge
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic Behaviour
- Outgoing and reliable personality
- Speak Confidently and firmly
- A passion for selling
- Opportunistic in approach
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to organize and conduct purposeful meetings
- Establish and build a strong relationship with management of Netcom clients
- Strong prospecting and negotiation skills
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Resilience and persistence
- Quick thinker
- Problem solver
- See it, own it attitude
- Time management skills
- Ability to do multiple tasks at once
- Self initiative, but also able to work as part of a team
- Ability to generate ideas
- Strong administrative skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft operating systems.
- Able to use properly MS Word, Excel and Power-point
Why You Should Join Netcom:
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Career Growth and Opportunity to Change the World Through Technology
Job Title: IT Support Technician / Engineer
- Create a superior end-user experience by providing operational support and enhancements for a wide range of IT devices, applications, hardware, network, systems and services, supported by a large team of skilled IT professionals.
- Delivery of Netcom IT Support as a service to the customer, user incident resolution and solutions implementation, updates and upgrades, network and systems support, technical and incident recording and administration, with reporting to Netcom reporting line and Customer.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Continuously and consistently record all reported incidents real-time and resolve within SLA while following the ICT Incident reporting and escalation procedure.
- Continuously and consistently follow-up on the incidents as per SLA and priority. Monitor and manage the Open Ticket Queue for outstanding incidents to achieve resolution as soon as possible and at least within SLA or committed timeline.
- Implement, maintain real time, and develop (improve) daily (checks and incidents, opening and closing), weekly (Activity log, ticket report), monthly (ticket report and analysis), quarterly (audit / registry) and ad-hoc administration and reports with and without use of ManageEngine ticketing system and other generated data and reports.
- Update daily on escalations, delays, inquiries, and opportunities via applicable Netcom internal communication channels such as Teams.
- Liaise with the ITO Supervisor/Team Lead/Manager and VP Operations to coordinate and manage operational, technical, and commercial Issues and opportunities, and to inform Netcom Business Development Department (BDD) Account Manager of concrete opportunities as applicable.
- Keep up to date and maintain all Customer IT hardware, software, and licenses, including up-to-date IT records (Audit, Register), and prepare recommended additions and changes during budget reviews.
- Work with the Netcom IT capability owners to further advance the IT environment at Customer site based on best practices developed in cooperation with Netcom teams owning the applicable capability.
- Interact with the Customer representative and key staff, including Heads of Department, to establish a working relationship and ensure smooth problem resolution.
- Any other task as assigned by VP operations.
Experience, Education and/or Professional Qualifications:
- A preferred Degree in any of the following areas – Electronics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and other core Sciences with a strong basis for ICT.
- Mandatory 2 – 5 years experience in a similar role for network, systems and user support, and new solutions implementation support.
- ITIL, PMP, Prince2 and/or any Microsoft / Cisco / other OEM or professional certification(s).
Essential Skills / knowledge / traits:
- Knowledge of IT Support procedures, systems, administration, and support with the ability to sustainably clarify, improve and change existing or new operational IT Support initiatives.
- Knowledge of ticketing system, Service Level Agreement, key performance indicators.
- Knowledge of desktop, laptop, mobile device, and unified communications (IP phone, VOIP, conference system) troubleshooting installation and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of router installation and configuration, LAN troubleshooting and management, DHCP configuration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of MS Windows OS installation, MS Office (O365) licensing, activation, application installation and user configuration and administration.
- Knowledge of Active Directory Administration including creating and managing domains, security groups, and access rights.
- Advanced communication, relationship management and team working skills
- Proactive and always alert and following up to respond and get things done, while using every escalation as an opportunity to improve laid down procedures and follow-up on communication and implementation of the same.
- In depth Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge on servers, cloud computing & security.
Desirable Skills / knowledge / traits:
- Hands-on experience and ability to demonstrate in areas of key duties and responsibilities and essential skills/knowledge.
- Knowledge of endpoint protection, antivirus, monitoring, control and other device security products and solutions.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with firewall and web filter installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with back-up and recovery systems and applications.
Job Title: Programme Manager, Network Services
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborate with Business and Technology stakeholders to help identify in-scope Products and Services offer to clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Review of technology standards to establish fitness for purpose including refinement or adjustment of these standards where appropriate.
- Carry out technical assessment of products against standards, identifying deficiencies where appropriate.
- Where Products do not meet required standards, collaborate with technical leadership to define and articulate pragmatic and commercially viable solutions to ensure standards are achieved.
- Ensure all product, information/data, infrastructure and security elements are defined to sufficient details to allow implementation teams to progress.
- Test, release/transition, and operational/support/service considerations also need to be covered.
- Ensure all functional and non-functional requirements are met for a particular business challenge or opportunity, or any exceptions are justified, agreed with all applicable stakeholders, and signed off.
- Work with the Presales, Project Engineering and SME team to ensure solutions align with business and technology strategy or seeking and agreeing (minimal) dispensations where this makes sense for the organization.
- Ensure all Pricing plans and pricing models are agreed with document process for price changes
- Ensure all legal and support agreements for Products are duly completed and maintained.
- Lead and coordinate subject matter experts (SMEs), both internal and external.
- Troubleshooting complex and often intermittent technical challenges.
Education and / or Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT preferably with well-rounded major such as Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related field.
- Work experience in a technical capacity in Telco (GSM, CDMA, etc) or Voice OEM (Avaya, Panasonic, Huawei, Cisco, etc) – 7+ years of experience.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in same or similar role.
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Traits:
- Experience of designing and delivering pragmatic and commercially viable solutions to new and existing business challenges or opportunities.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of defining the business, application, information/data, infrastructure, and security elements of a solution and how this met functional and non-functional requirements (including how any exceptions or dispensations were handled).
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to articulate solutions to a senior as well as a detailed/technical audience.
- Ability to work with and ensure a quality output from SMEs, including those from 3rd parties.
- Extensive knowledge of operating systems, system security, hardware, and database management (predominately Microsoft stack including Azure).
- Experience working within software development or SaaS / cloud architecture groups AWS and/or Azure Certified.
- Understanding of Front end and back-end technologies (e.g., SAP, .NET, C#, SQL Server, Avaya, Azure, Apache).
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies, learn quickly and pass on this knowledge onto other team members.
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools, automation and methodologies used to deploy solutions within a Cloud platform.
- Managing security review meetings. Ability to influence cross-functional teams of engineers driving a security culture.
- Understanding of test frameworks for automated testing/compliance.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall delivery methods in a large-scale Programme Delivery environment.
Desirable Skills / Knowledge / Traits:
- Project Management
- Solutions Architect
- Business Analysis
Application Closing Date
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg