Are you interested in working at a ShopRite supermarket? if yes, Kindly apply for any òf your preferred position below.
ShopRite serve local communities with the lowest price promise. It is the largest supermarket retailer on the African continent. They are a business with over 142 000 employees, thousands of stores and a network of distribution centres across Africa. Over 24 million people shop in ShopRite footprint of more than 2913 stores every day.
The Newly Built ShopRite Store in Port Harcourt is recruiting for various positions. Interested applicants should apply using the method below.
- Stock Administrators.
- Trainee Managers.
- Admin Managers.
- Sales Managers.
- Branch Managers.
- Branch Accountants.
- Office Clerics.
- Admin officers.
- ICT Managers.
- Customer care.
- Facility supervisors.
- Inventory managers.
- Sales Reps.
- Store keepers.
- Data managers.
- Document control.
How to apply:
If you are talented, self motivated and have a little knowledge of computer, there is a space for you, at Newly Build ShopRite Store in Nigeria.
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recommended: New Job Openings at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F