Ongoing Massive Employment at the Enugu State Government
We are delighted to inform you of the ongoing Massive Employment at the Enugu State Government. Interested applicants should apply using the method below.
The Enugu State Government invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
1.) Consultant Physician
2.) Consultant Surgeon
3.) Fireman (GL 04)
4.) Leading Fireman Driver (GL 05)
5.) Consultant Anaesthetis
6.) Medical Officer
9.) Laboratory Scientist
11.) Records Clerk
12.) Secretary / Legal Adviser, Enugu State Water Corporation
Check Also: Job Vacancies at NationBuilders College of Technology (NABCOTECH)
Terms of Appointment
- The conditions of service are as obtainable in the Enugu State Public Service System.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Or sealed envelope marked “Post” on the top left hand corner and addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary (Gen Administration),
Office of the Secretary to the State Government,
First floor, Abuja Building,
Government House, Enugu,
- Candidates are to submit typewritten applications, with photocopies of relevant credentials, ten copies each, First School Leaving Certificate, 2 passport photographs, curriculum vitae, letter of identification from the traditional ruler/ Local Government Area, Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age, names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be the candidates present employers.
- Each referee is to forward a confidential report on the application directly to the address below.
See Also: Massive Employment Opportunities at the Borno State Ministry of Health and Human Services
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recommended: New Job Openings at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWu