Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all categories of businesses (small, medium, large, multi-nationals and corporations). Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
1.) Admin Officer
2.) Front Desk Officer
3.) Business Development Officer (Ikeja)
4.) Diesel Mechanic (Heavy Duty)
5.) Admin Executive
6.) Operations Supervisor
7.) Executive Secretary
9.) Medical Imaging Technologist
10.) Business Development Executive (Remote)
11.) Administrative Assistant
13.) Clearing and Forwarding Executive
14.) Diesel Mechanic (Heavy Duty)
15.) Personal Assistant
16.) HR and Admin Officer
17.) Backend Developer
18.) Business Development Officer (Ikoyi)
19.) Company Driver
20.) Medical Laboratory Scientist
21.) Business Development Manager
22.) Account and Admin Officer
23.) Medical Laboratory Manager
- Handle daily operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Disciplinary procedure and process
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Payment of bills and ensure provision of stationery (purchase, disbursement and monitoring)
- Office provision (purchase, disbursement and monitoring).
- Supervision of cleaning activities/ensure general environment in good order
- Generating miscellaneous data as requested for official uses
- Office inventory (monitoring movement of company property, keeping inventory)
- General maintenance and purchase of office equipment and tools
- Maintain adequate lateral and vertical communication with all staff on administrative issues.
- Resposnible for the organization social media network-posting of contents and responsding to clients queries online.
- HND / B.Sc qualification in related field
- 1 – 3 years work experience
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office especially excel
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.