Ongoing Massive Recruitment at Guaranty Trust Holding Company
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that serves individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the UK with a wide range of leading financial products and services in walked him. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Ivory Coast, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs more than 12,000 professionals have total activities and action funds of N4.057billion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Financial Services
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for overseeing the financial strategy of the company and ensuring strict monitoring of compliance and corporate risks associated with the implementation of financial activities, as well as the development and maintenance of control systems designed to protect company assets.
- The CFO will also lead the financial functions of the company (including quality control and management reporting, tax and regulatory reporting, budget and financial planning, as well as liquidity management in accordance with IFRS, FRCN, PENCOM and other agencies).
FCMB 2022 Executive Trainee Programme
Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) Recent Vacancies
Polaris Bank 2022 Graduate Trainee Program
Continental Training Opportunity 2022 For South African Graduate
- Provided a complete review of the financial status and strategy of the organization to help guide the decision-making process. Cela understands the structure of effective financial plans, systems, strategies and business advice for the organization.
- Plan and execute the overall structure and operations of the company’s financial resources, which will involve forecasting necessary capital expenditures and developing effective action plans.
- Supervision of the planning, budgeting and control of the financial expenses of the organization, including the approval and correct execution of the company’s budget.
- Prepare, present and communicate the financial performance of the organization to the management in order to support the development of affairs.
- Prestar efficient services of management and tributary administration in benefit of the organization.
- Ensure proper adherence to internal controls and PENCOM policies regarding the company’s financial structure and activities. Supervise the reasonable diligence and the analysis of the financial opportunities and markets, even if it is part of the Relations établies in the financial sector.
- Analyze the economic, financial and market trends and identifier the recommendations to solve the problems. Decider of investment strategies in tenant compte of treasury and liquidity risks
- Analyzer the financial performance of the company and its financial management systems, its processes, its structure of coûts and its position, faire the appropriation and profitable recommendations to the management and development of effective corrective actions if necessary
- Assure the compliance with the requirements in the matter of financial and control reports, and coordinate the periodic financial reports to the management team, the administration council and the regulatory authorities
- Coordinate the evaluation process et reliable des fonds de tous les fonds sous gestion in accordance with IFRS
See Also: Current Vacancies at Amazon Energy Limited
Skills and Knowledge Required for the Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field
- Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA)
- Developing Budgets and forecasting
- Knowledge of IFRS and Nigerian tax laws
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment.
- Master’s Degree and/or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of experience of which 8 years have been in financial services (preferably a PFA) and 5 years in senior management
Attribute for success in the role:
- Knowledge of actuarial concepts and how they apply to pension funding and asset allocation decisions.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles including corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Ability to promote process improvement
- Extensive knowledge of statistical concepts, methods, and models, and their application to finance.
- Ability to study financial markets and effectively predict trends beneficial to the organisation.
- Effectively break down complex data & analysis for non-technical audience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st September, 2022.
See Also: Massive Employment Opportunities at the Borno State Ministry of Health and Human Services
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recommended: Shell LiveWIRE Regional 2022 Programme For Young Nigerians
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joi