Ongoing Recruitment at Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) is a parastatal of the Federal Government, established through Act 91 of 1992 and charged with the responsibility of regulating and controlling the practice of pharmacy in all its aspects and ramifications.
Applications are invitied for:
Job Title: Registrar and Secretary to the Council
- The Registrar is the Head of the Head Office/Registry and offices of the PCN nationwide and serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the Council
- The Registrar shall be the Secretary to the Council and to the Disciplinary Tribunal.
- He/She shall prepare and maintain, in accordance with the rules made by the Council:
- A Register of the names, addresses, approved qualifications and particulars of all persons who are associates and members of the PCN;
- A Register of the premises, where members of the profession engage in the manufacture, distribution, sale and dispensing of drugs and medicines; and
- He shall be required to perform all the duties of his office as stipulated in the PCN Act 91 of 1992 (Now Act CAP P17, LFN 2004).
Interested candidates must satisfy the following:
- Must possess a minimum of B.Pharm or PharmD degree or such other University degrees recognized by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN); Must be registered with the PCN and have a current practising licence issued by the PCN;
- Must have a minimum of twenty (20) years post registration and cognate experience in Pharmacy and Civil and Public Service, scheduled service or reputable institution.
- Must not be below the rank of a Director in the Civil or Public Service or any other reputable institution;
- Must not be more than 58 years as at the time of application for the post;
- Must not be facing any investigation by the Investigating Panel of the PCN, awaiting judgment by the Disciplinary Tribunal of the PCN or with criminal records; Possession of Fellowship of the West African Postgraduate College of Pharmacists (WAPCP), attainment of the rank of a Consultant Pharmacist as approved by the Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation, and possession of Postgraduate qualifications in relevant fields as well as working knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) would be added advantage.
- The position is tenured in line with the Public Service regulations in Federal Government parastatals and in case of the PCN, for four (4) years in the first instance.
Salary and Conditions Of Service
- Salary and conditions of service shall be in accordance with the Federal Public Service Salary Structure for this category of officer as may be “contained in the conditions of service for employees of the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)”.
Job Title: External Auditor
- The Council requires the services of an Audit Firm for appointment as External Auditor for the statutory annual audit of its accounts. Interested reputable and duly registered firms of professionally qualified Accountants with such bodies as ICAN or ANAN are eligible to apply.
- The firm must have its employees, Principal Partners with a minimum of ten (10) years auditing experience and also have other complimentary audit staff that must be able to effectively handle Audits. Curriculum vitae of professional staff should be provided.
The Firm must provide evidence of:
- Current practicing license either of ICAN or ANAN
- Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Registration with the Office of the Auditor General for the Federation
- Renewal of its Registration with the Office of the Auditor General for the federation
- Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the past three (3) years
- Registration with the Federal Inland Revenue Services
- Employees’ Compensation Scheme (ECS) Compliance Certificate
- Successfully executed audits preferably Audit of Tertiary/Regulatory Health Institutions.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Twenty (20) copies of Application Letters with Curriculum Vitae (CV) and copies of Credentials in a sealed envelope marked “Application for the post of Registrar” at the Top left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
Pharmacists Council of Nigeria,
Plot 79 Idu Industrial Layout, (Near NIPRD), Idu,
P.M.B. 415, Garki,
Interested and qualified candidates can also send their Applications to: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org “Application for the post of Registrar” as the subject of the mail.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include names and addresses of three (3) referees;
- Candidates should request their referees to send their reference under confidential cover directly to: “The Chairman, Pharmacists Council of Nigeria”.
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Ongoing Recruitment at Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
sharing is caring