Applications are invited from qualified female applicants for the PEO international peace scholarship 2022-23 to be awarded to candidates applying for a full-time graduate program in Canada or the United States.
PEO is an organization where the advancement of women is being advocated for. Scholarships, grants, awards, loans, and stewardship of Cottey College are awarded to graduate female applicants to help them achieve their highest aspirations.
PEO International Peace Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the PEO IPS Awards for International Students, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be students enrolled or willing to enrol at the at any accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- Applicants must possess strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited university.
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible.
- In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.
How to Apply
Interested candidates for the PEO IPS Awards are complete the Online Eligibility Form and then proceed to apply online before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for more Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of Scholarship to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
PEO International Peace 2022/2023 Scholarship for International Student
Sharing is Caring