The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) hereby announces its shortlist for the 2022 / 2023 Overseas Scholarship Scheme (OSS) M.Sc and Ph.D programme.
Title: Shortlist for the 2022 / 2023 Overseas M.Sc & Ph.D Scholarship Scheme
- The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) said it has shortlisted about 8,800 applicants from among 26,000 that applied for its overseas scholarship programme for a fresh session. The Manager, Overseas Scholarship Scheme at PTDF, Bello Mustapha, stated this on Monday during the commencement of the interviews for the applicant at the Abuja centre.
- The annual PTDF scholarship has been ongoing since 2000 with sponsorships for masters and Ph.Ds. He said, “Specifi cally, we have shortlisted about 8,800 for everything from 26,000 people; we’re using here and we are using the other centres.” Mustapha said while the interview in Abuja will last for three weeks, Bauchi will be one week due to fewer applicants while Kaduna, Lagos and Port Harcourt centres will hold for two weeks to cover the entire six geopolitical zones.
- On the expected number of persons to be selected to begin the 2022/2023 session in September, he said, “I think last year, we took three for M.Sc and two for Ph.D from each state; so I don’t know, this year we would have to look at our budget before final selection.” He, however, said there is a concession for the oil-producing states.
- The selected candidates will be trained in the UK where PTDF has a pact with 18 universities; Germany, Malaysia, France and China. He said none will be sent to China this session. “Now we have some in China even though we are not using China this year because of the global pandemic issue.”
- The PTDF official said those that have been trained in the past have contributed to the Nigerian economy. “We have been sponsoring people over the years and some of them have come back to Nigeria and they are contributing to the Nigerian economy. Some of them are in Shell, some of them in NNPC. We have a lot of scholars; they have proved themselves,” he said.
For further details, click HERE
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2022.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg