Many applicants of the R350 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant have had their applications rejected for various reasons, but the question is what will happen if they don’t appeal this status? Here is what the Independent Appeals Tribunal said on the matter.
Under the new rules for the R350 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant, the South African Social Security Agency (Sassa) announced that the appeals process will be taken over by the Independent Appeals Tribunal.
This means that Sassa is no longer involved with the appeals process as the Independent Appeals Tribunal is independent to them. You may want to apply for MTNF/Muson Music 2022/2023 Scholarship Program
If your application for the R350 grant was rejected and you disagree with the decision then you are allowed to lodge an application appeal, which the Independent Appeals Tribunal will evaluate before giving you an outcome
The Independent Appeals Tribunal states that those who do not lodge an appeal for each month that their R350 grant application was rejected by Sassa, will cause their application to remain rejected.
Jobs You May Also Like To Apply:
Applicants have been encouraged to appeal for every month that they were rejected as appealing for one month won’t have the Independent Tribunal evaluate all the months that they were rejected.
If you are looking to submit an appeal then you can do so using the following website: https://srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals/.
Applicants must only make use of this website to submit appeals for the R350 SRD grant.
It is recommended that applicants submit their appeals within the first 30 days after receiving a rejected status, however 90 days is the deadline.
Once the appeal has been submitted then the Independent Tribunal will aim to finalise the appeal within 60-90 days from the date on which the appeal was received.
Here’s How To Track R350 Grant Appeals
- Visit the following website: https://srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals/appeal
- Fill in your South African Identification (ID) number
- Fill in the phone number used to submit your application
- Click “send pin” to get a one-time-pin which will be sent to the phone number that you filled in above.
- Once you receive the pin you will have to fill it in in order access your R350 grant appeal status.
See Also: Mèassive Employment Opportunities at the Borno State Ministry of Health and Human Services
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/