Applications will be opened to participants across the continent. As part of efforts to drive financial inclusion, facilitate macroeconomic growth and integrate the Nigerian economy to the world leading economies through innovation and cutting edge emerging technologies, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Africa Fintech Foundry (AFF) have opened eNaira Hackathon.
The Hackathon structure will be Hybrid (Physical and Virtual). The physical event will hold in AFF premises for Lagos and a designated location by CBN in Abuja.
Innovators will develop use cases for eNaira in the following target areas. There is also an option to innovate outside these areas [Wildcard Innovations].
Also Check: Ongoing Massive Employment at Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC)
- Macroeconomic Growth: Improve macroeconomic management and growth in the country and continent at large.
- Cross-Border Trade: Facilitating cross-border trades between various countries in Africa and across the ocean
- Financial Inclusion: Exploring various products that will bring banking services to the unbanked
- Monetary Policies: Exploring various solutions to efficiently manage the supply and demand of money in the country
- Improved Payments: Improving the infrastructure for payments and ensuring little to no failures
- Improved Tax Collection: Efficiently collecting taxes for the government and ensuring debtors are easily recognizes
- Improved Remittances: Improving the flow of foreign currencies into the country and ensuring it is properly recorded
- Targeted Interventions: Easily carry out interventions such as social interventions in times of crisis and ensure it gets to the citizens individually
How to Apply
See Also: David Oyedepo Foundation (DOF) 2022/2023 Scholarship Application Portal Now Open – Apply Now
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F