We are pleased to inform the general public that the 2022/2023 Rivers State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form that’s ongoing. Interested applicants should apply using the method below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Schools of Nursing and Midwifery, Port Harcourt.
1.) School of Nursing
Duration: Three (3) Years
The minimum entry requirements into Schools of Nursing, Port Harcourt,
- Credit Level Passes in five (5) subjects in SSCE/GCE LEVEL or NECO in not more than two sittings.
- The Subjects Passed Must Include: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at Credit Levels.
- Age Limit: From 16 Years Upward
2.) School of Midwifery
Duration: 18 Months
- Candidates seeking admission into the School of Midwifery must be Registered Nurses.
- Have obtained at least FIVE (5) Credit Passes in SSCE/GCE O’LEVEL or NECO in not more than two (2) sittings.
Method of Application:
Application forms are obtainable with a fee of N15,000.00 only payable at ECO Bank, Acct. No. 2842019926. Acct. Name: Ministry of Health.
- Thereafter, TELLER should be returned to Ministry of Health, Block “A” Secretariat Complex, 4th Floor, Room 33, for issuance of forms.
- Form Obtainable From: 25th July – 25th August, 2022
- Entrance Examination Date: 3rd September 2022
- Venue: School of Midwifery, 22 Emekuku Street, D-line Port Harcourt
- Time: 8:00am.
Application ClosingDate: 25th August, 2022
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recommended: New Job Openings at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWu