Sassa, is a social grant beneficiaries who are yet to collect their R350 grant payment this month are going to have to make adjustments to their applications. The organization has announced a few changes to some of the current grant payment collection methods.
The South African Social Security Agency has more unfortunate news for social grant beneficiaries across the country, particularly those of the Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant.
In a statement issued on Thursday morning, Sassa has said that its cash pay points which social grant recipients usually rely on to access their social grant payments, will not be available.
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) regrets to confirm that as from 11 May 2022, the cash pay points at which social grant clients normally access their social grant funding, will not be serviced – as a result of challenges beyond SASSA’s control.
Sassa further advises beneficiaries to not visit any post office branch to try to collect their R350 grant payment because this challenge has been extended to them as well.
The agency adds that they are presently conducting contingency measures at pay terminals, where Sassa and SAPO staff are aiding all clients in receiving PINs so that they can transact at nearby retail establishments and bank ATMs
As pointed out above, recipients of the R350 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant have been cautioned not to go to the post office for funds that have not yet been collected.
R350 grant recipients who opted to receive their grant payments through SAPO branches are also encouraged to visit www.srd.sassa.gov.za and choose one of the retail locations listed below.
Additionally, beneficiaries who have not yet collected their R350 grant from SAPO/Postbank can do so at any of the following retail outlets:
- Pick ‘n Pay
When visiting these retail outlets to collect their payout, grant recipients are encouraged to ensure that they are in possession of their Identity Documents and the cellphone number they registered with when applying for the grant because the One Time Pin number will be sent to this registered number.
SASSA will also continue to interact with communities and local leadership, traditional leaders, and/or councillors to advise clients of their funding alternatives.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg