We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Secretary
Location: Mbodo Aluu, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- To perform a variety of secretarial, clerical and administrative duties in support of the operation of the school and in support of the principal, staff, students and parents.
- Set up and maintain filing systems for students and staff – paper and electronic.
- Process and track staff leave requests.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for staff members with the Principal.
- Maintain appointment and event calendars.
- Write minutes of meetings.
- Create, maintain and enter information into databases.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring a response.
- Locate and provide data as requested.
- Notify parents of student absences.
- Over and above all, every staff in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
- B.A in English / Secretarial Studies.
- Any higher Degree or qualification, especially in Secretarial Studies is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience.
- Effective communication and presentation skills,
- Good command of the English Language,
- A team player,
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision,
- Proficiency in the use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- A good understanding of adolescent psychology,
- Good interpersonal skills,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and letters of Attestation from their referees (in Microsoft Word formats) and scanned credentials by email to “the Human Resources Manager” via: firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to “the Principal” via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th July, 2022.
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recommended: New Job Openings at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWu