Uganda Revenue Authority informs all candidates who were assessment are advised to ensure that their email addresses are shortlisted for the various officer lobs in September 2021 that online assessments will be conduct between 3rd and 5th January 2022 active.
Candidates are urged to check for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org for the allocated date and time of assessment. Please note that the invitation for the online assessment is sent to the email address which the candidate used at All candidates are encouraged to adequately prepare for the the time of application.
The online assessment is a determinant for a candidates participation in the next steps of the recruitment process and should therefore be taken seriously for every candidate.
Candidates who have not yet received invitations for the assessment are advice to ensure that their email addresses are active.
Candidates are also encouraged to check spam email logs and use a desktop or laptop to access the invitation email.
All candidates are encouraged to adequately prepare for the assessment and acquaint themselves with the instructions attached in the invitation emanils.
URA is committed to a transparent and fair recruitment process for every candidate.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
See New Date for The 2022 Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) Assessment Test
Sharing is Caring