Sigma Consulting Group is a fast growing management consulting firm dedicated to helping organizations develop models and tools that serve to identify their specific requirements and cater to addressing them in the most effective and efficient manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Devise and establish a hospital’s quality procedures, standards, and specifications.
- Review patient requirements and make sure they are met.
- Set standards for quality as well as health and safety.
- Make sure that services meet international and national standards.
- Look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and produce statistical reports.
- Review existing policies and make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them.
- Measure performance and identify any areas of weakness, recommending and implementing improvements.
- Assess the effectiveness of changes made.
- Use relevant quality tools and make sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business.
- Background in Health Science or Hospital Administration (BHA).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Quality Manager role in a hospital.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Planning and project management skills.
- Persistence and the ability to influence others.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team.
- A strategic approach to work.
- The ability to facilitate change.
- Skills in numerical and statistical analysis.
- Attention to detail.
- An understanding and appreciation of other people’s work disciplines, such as Engineering and science.
N300,000 monthly (Gross)
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a persuasive and customer-oriented Medical Sales Representative to persuade healthcare professionals to purchase our medical products.
- Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care professionals.
- Presenting company products to potential and existing customers and persuading them to make purchases.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department.
- Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses and submitting them to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Medical Office Management, or related field is preferred with 1-3 years experience
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
N80,000- N120,000 / Month Net (depending on experience)
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare budget forecasts and financial statements in time.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- Experience: 3 years as an accountant in a hospital or clinic.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks, Excel and Sage e.t.c
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
Job Title: Research Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Research Assistant is responsible for conducting literature searches, data management, recruiting participants, obtaining consents, maintaining files, scheduling and conducting interviews, maintaining data collection files, assisting with data analysis and generating correspondence, reports and graphics.
- The Research Assistant will demonstrate communication, accountability, flexibility/adaptability, judgment/problem solving, customer service and core values while fulfilling job duties.
- Conducts on and off-site interviews using a variety of structured and non-structured questionnaires.
- Records data.
- Maintains interim contact with study participants to maintain current address and telephone information.
- Assists in development of data tables, graphs and charts and preparation of material for presentation.
- Assists in the collection of new data; codes, cleans, transcribes, records, enters and stores all data collected; coordinates data collection with other research staff as appropriate.
- Generates reports detailing data collected.
- Conducts literature searches, copying and distributing articles as appropriate.
- Transcribes and codes taped interviews.
- Maintains an inventory of data collection forms to ensure ease of data retrieval.
- Assists in analysis of qualitative and quantitative data by coding verbatim interviews.
- Performs various record-keeping tasks such as filing consent forms and other data collection forms on all eligible participants to ensure ease of data retrieval and tracking of participants
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned. The omission of specific duties does not preclude assignment of duties that are logically related to the position.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Biological Science discipline.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware in addition to software such as Microsoft Office, biostatistical programs such as Stata or SPSS, and/or biostatistics software programs such as R or Python for data analysis, Matlab model-based data analysis, and writing and publishing peer reviewed scientific papers.
- Ability to accurately review and enter project data and to concentrate and pay close attention to detail for up to 75% of work time is required.
- Analytical ability is required to prepare reports, maintain data inventory, code, transcribe interviews, develop graphs, perform literature searches and identify concerns/responses of participants that require termination of interview or possible intervention.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to coordinate scheduling with other project staff is needed.
- Proficient typing and administrative skills to transcribe data, prepare correspondence, and maintain files.
- Exercises independent judgment in assigned area of responsibility. May be expected to take leadership on certain project tasks.
N200,000 Monthly (Gross).
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Keep visiting our website regularly for more updates, If There’s any question you have regarding the Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment and other jobs alerts, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it. Thanks