Looking for a great learning experience at the University of Oxford and you have no funds to support your education? Then apply for the Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 at University of Oxford.
The scholarships have been established to provide funding for undergraduate students demonstrating exceptional academic merit who may be prevented from taking up their course of study as a result of financial constraint. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Scholarship at Oxford University 2022:
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible countries.
- Applicants must be registered for an undergraduate course at the University of Oxford for the 2022 academic session.
- Must have obtained relevant credentials required for admission into Oxford University.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must note that the scholarship is highly competitive and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered scholarship.
- Subject Eligibility: Humanities, Social Science, Mathematical Science, Physical Science, Life and Medical Sciences.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 must register for an undergraduate course through UCAS before the application deadline and be successful in gaining a place.
Interested applicants can then proceed to complete the scholarship application form online when the form is out.
Application Deadline: 9 February 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for more Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of Scholarship to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Simon and June Li 2022 Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Oxford
Sharing is Caring