Applications are welcomed from qualified Africans who wish to undertake a taught masters course for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship at SOAS University of London for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applicants who are offered an the Scholarship must take it up in the academic year 2022/2023 and cannot be carried forward to a later year. Each Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship covers tuition fees in full and provides a maintenance grant to students. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply before the scholarship deadline.
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Scholarship for Africans at SOAS University of London:
- Applicants must be nationals of and resident in an African country.
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission to pursue one of the eligible programmes by the scholarship deadline. Priority may be given to applicants with unconditional offers. If your offer is conditional, ensure to meet the conditions as soon as possible.
- Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
how to Apply
Interested applicants for the Scholarship for Africans at SOAS University of London are to follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Step 1: Apply for the programme
Applicants must submit a complete online application for admission. It is recommended to apply for the programme about six weeks before the scholarship deadline.
- Step 2: Apply for the scholarship
You must apply for the scholarship via the online application form.
Application Deadline: 2 May 2022 at 23:59 (UK local time)
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for more Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
SOAS University of London 2022/2023 Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship for Africans
sharing is caring