In this sense, the young people become implementers of change, rather than standalone programme beneficiaries. Small & Medium Enterprises play a vital role as they are key in housing the young people for the duration of the program.
Futuremakers by Standard Chartered Foundation Youth to Work Programme 2021 Eligibility
You will be required to pay a commitment fee of K 2940 at the commencement of the program.
- You must have been in business for at least three years.
- You must be a growing business with minimum annual turnover of K600,000
- You must be supportive of young people’s development.
- You must be able to evidence financial records.
- You must have a premises or a location of operations (which will be physically visited prior to commencement).
- You must have at least 3 employees
What value will my business gain from the Youth to Work Program
- A clear digital record of their financial and operational performance and their progress in
- A better understanding of growth strategies, including investment options.
- Tools, templates and processes to support enterprise growth.
- Better connectivity between up and down stream relationships within the enterprise.
- The SME will be in an improved position to present itself effectively to investors and to satisfy any diligence process included in a future transaction, which we define as improved “investment readiness”.
How will Youth to Work Benefit My Enterprise?
- SMEs receive on-site business development, growth and resilience support co-created and delivered by the Junior Associates using tools tried and tested with over 1,000 enterprises.
- SMEs are supported as they grow their peer-networks and in strengthening their ecosystem.
- Access to Training and master classes with experts in various fields.
- Access to senior mentors from Zambia, Ghana and the UK to provide expert input.
- Support to SME leaders to enable them to identify personal barriers and strengths to growing their company and maintain momentum and motivation to improve.
- Enhancing the skills of SME staff.
- Access to accredited business management training from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) at a 10% discounted rate.
- Access to Business Development Networks such as 20% discount for social media marketing through our partners, Today Agency.
For more Information, visit Youth to Work Programme 2021 for Zambia Entrepreneurs.
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/JYKJQRoEtQoLVl48IvNJVs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Standard Chartered Foundation Youth to Work Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs in Zambia