Study-In-Netherlands: Excellence Programme (MSc/Non-EEA) 2022 | Fully Funded
The Excellence Programme is initiated by Wageningen University & Research to attract excellent students for a Master’s programme, and who might have the potential to do a PhD after their MSc graduation in Wageningen or elsewhere.
About 10 full scholarships are currently available for Non-EEA students wishing to study in Netherlands, at the Wageningen University & Research. The scholarship will cover a full tuition fee waiver, travel allowance, stipend and other related costs for the duration of the programme
Eligibility Requirements | Netherlands Excellence Programme 2022
- The applicant is from a country outside the European Economic Area (and Switzerland)
- The applicant must have applied for one of the MSc programmes at Wageningen University & Research before within the timeline.
- The applicant must have a high GPA of 80% or higher. A First Class honours BSc graduation or equivalent is required
- The applicant must provide one or two letter(s) of recommendation uploaded during your MSc application; written by a dean, teacher or academic supervisor that demonstrates your affinity and talent for academic research
- A tuition fee waiver for the duration of the programme (24 months)
- A budget for one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee)
- A budget for participation in the ‘reach your full potential programme’
If you feel that that the requirements above apply to you, you can apply for an MSc programme and, after being unconditionally admitted, you might be invited to participate in the Excellence Programme selection procedure.
For the MSc application please see: How can I apply for the master’s programme? (Non EU/EFTA)
Application Deadline: Various Timelines
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of program to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link