Eligible and qualified students are invited for apply for the 2022/23 Manchester Business School Scholarships for undergraduate students.
The scholarship is one of the most generous financial support packages in the UK and is geared towards helping students with financial constraint to achieve their dreams of earning a university degree at Manchester.
Alliance Manchester Business School Undergraduate Scholarships | DETAILS
The University is committed to supporting eligible UK and international students from low-income households and provides a range of financial support packages. The following are the scholarships available:
- Social Responsibility Scholarships
Five (5) undergraduate scholarships will be awarded to UK students and three (3) undergraduate scholarship to international/EU students in 2022. The student must have achieved A*AA at A-level or its equivalent qualification.
- International Stellar Scholarships
Two international stellar scholarships will be awarded to talented international students in 2022. Students should demonstrate excellent academic abilities and should submit the application form before the application deadline.
- BSc (Hons) Business Accounting Scholarship
Upon passing their first year of this prestigious programme, all students will be award a scholarship in years 2, 3 and 4. The scholarship is worth £7,450 in total. UK/EU and international students will be awarded the same scholarship amount.
- BSc (Hons) Business Accounting Bursary
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and join the BSc (Hobs) Business Accounting ‘Flying Start’ programme in autumn 2022 will be awarded a £10,000 bursary split across the four years of the degree.
To be considered for the Manchester Business School Scholarship 2022, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have been admitted to study a full time programme at the Alliance Manchester Business School for the 2022/23 session.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must have obtained relevant high school certificate required for admission into the programme at Manchester.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details