University of Texas (UT) in Dallas offers Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES) each year to incoming first-time-in-college freshman students admitted for the fall term immediately following high school graduation.
All UT Dallas applications are considered for an Academic Excellence Scholarship. Students are automatically considered for an AES award on the basis of their completed application to the university.
University of Texas Academic Excellence Scholarship | Details
Students are awarded AES on the basis of overall academic accomplishments. All AES awards provide funds to defray some of the costs of UT Dallas tuition and mandatory fees. For out-of-state students, any AES award also qualifies the student for in-state tuition and fee rates.
- UT Dallas encourages all students to submit their application and complete their files as early as possible. An application file is considered “complete” for review when official academic transcripts and the ApplyTexas or Common App application are received.
- Applicants can request a hold on the review of their application file pending the submission of supplemental materials.
- Completed applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. During peak application periods, it can take four to six weeks for an application file to be reviewed.
- Applications completed after the regular deadline will continue to be processed, but applicants may not receive a decision in time to avoid late class registration
To be eligible for the University of Texas Academic Excellence Scholarship, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
All applicants are reviewed individually and holistically. Consideration is given to factors such as:
- Overall grades in academic coursework and trends in achievement
- Strength of high school curriculum, including level of rigor (AP, IB, dual credit)
- High school rank and GPA
- SAT I or ACT test scores, if available
- Preparation for and ability to be successful in intended major
- Information provided in the résumé, optional essay and/or optional letters of recommendation
- Applicant can choose from essay topic A, B, or C
- Letters of recommendation are suggested, but not required, and limited to a maximum of three
- Indicate you plan to apply without an SAT/ACT score by submitting the Applying without Score form through Galaxy.
- Request an official high school transcript to be sent electronically or mailed in a sealed envelope to the following address:
The University of Texas at Dallas
Office of Admission and Enrollment
800 W Campbell Rd
Richardson, TX 75080-3021
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
The University of Texas Academic Excellence Scholarship Awards 2022/23
Sharing is Caring