Top International Scholarships for Women to Study Abroad [Fully Funded]
Over the years, there have been a global movement supporting the educational advancement of women in several disciplines ranging from science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM) to finance and other disciplines. Women who are passionate about advancing their educational careers can be sure to take advantage of the various interesting scholarship offers that abound.
How to Search Scholarships for Women
There are several scholarships for women available, so interested applicants will have to look out for the ones that suits their discipline and location. Also consideration should be given to the eligibility criteria and descriptions of the scholarships you are looking to apply for.
Tips for Winning Scholarships for Women
There are several tips available on how to win International scholarships for women to study abroad. They range from the ability to select from a wide array of scholarship opportunities that best suits your career path to preparing a good resume and proposal to meet the standard of the awarding body. The following points should be considered when applying for top international scholarships for women:
- Start your application early: Winning a scholarship entails a lot of hard-work and dedication on the part of the applicant. You will need to sort out as many scholarships as possible that you are interested in and go through their eligibility criteria and requirements. Ensure that you prepare all the required documents in the preferred format of the funding body and start your application as soon as the application portal is open.
- Apply to many scholarships as possible: Ensure that you try out as many scholarship offer as possible even when you are being turned down. This is because there are a lot of competition for scholarship space from your peers. The more scholarships you apply for, the more likely you are to win one. Sending out many scholarship applications increases your chances of acquiring a scholarship funding. Applying for a scholarship is a skill that must be learnt if you are to land your dream scholarship.
- Ensure that you proposal and other essays are top-notch: Many scholarship funding bodies starts their screening right from your research proposal or personal statement. Therefore, it is important to write a proposal and personal statement that will say much about how you stand out from the rest and why they need to fund your research.
List of Scholarships for women
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) Scholarships
AAUW has been one of the largest funders of women’s graduate education. They invest in women who go on to change the world by funding their studies in the United States of America. The American Association of University Women has awarded fellowships and grants to more than 260 women and community projects. Potential applicants can learn more on how to access the AAUW scholarships and fellowships funding opportunities.
- L’Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science International Awards
UNESCO and L’Oreal Corporate Foundation has been partnering to recognise women researchers who through the scope of their work, have contributed to overcoming today’s global challenges. The L’Oreal-UNESCO for Women in Science International Awards are presented every year to five outstanding women scientists – one from Africa and the Arab States, Asia and the Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, North America – in recognition of their scientific accomplishments. The scientific fields considered for the awards alternate every other year between LifeSciences (even years) and PhysicalSciences, Mathematics and Computer Science (odd years). This is one of the most exciting International scholarships for women to study abroad.
- Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Awards
The Schlumberger Foundation provides and actively support science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education for women from developing and emerging economies who are preparing for PhD or postdoctoral study in the physical sciences and related disciplines at top universities abroad. The program’s long-term goal is to accelerate gender equality in STEM by generating conditions that result in more women pursuing scientific careers through alleviating some of the barriers they encounter when enrolling in STEM disciplines.
- FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship
The Women in Finance Scholarship is aimed at encouraging and supporting talented women in the field of finance, particularly those pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management and derivatives finance within the capital markets. Every year, an award of US$20,000 is given to one eligible woman to help support graduate-level studies in Finance. The scholarships are offered to female citizens of all countries who are enrolled in a postgraduate program (Master’s or PhD) in Finance at an accredited university.
- Margaret McNamara Education Grants (MMEG)
MMEG has been working to empower women from developing countries by supporting their education so that they can build a better world. Women from eligible countries, at least 25 years-old and enrolled in eligible universities as certificate, undergrad, grad, or postdoc students. MMEG is one of the few organizations that provides financial assistance to such women
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link