TraderMoni Grant 2023 Application Portal opened | How to Apply
Are a graduate from any university or polytechnics searching for job? if yes, we are delighted to inform you about the ongoing 2023 TraderMoni Grant, So we have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application. Interested applicants are invited to apply for the 2023 TraderMoni Grant
TraderMoni is back and Running | How to Apply for 2023 TraderMoni Grant
TraderMoni is a loan programme of the Federal Government, created specifically for petty traders and artisans across Nigeria. It is a part of the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) scheme of the Federal Government, being executed by the Bank of Industry.
With TraderMoni, you can receive interest-free loans starting from N10,000 and growing all the way to N100,000 as you pay back. You get N10,000 as the first loan. When you pay back the first loan, you immediately qualify for a second loan of N15,000. After payback of the second loan, you qualify for a N20,000 loan, and then N50,000, and then N100,000.
With TraderMoni, the Federal Government wants to change your level by providing continuous loans for your petty business, making each loan bigger to enable you to grow.
How to Apply for Trader Moni (TraderMoni)
Apply though USSD Code
- The only code is: *4255*21#
- Use these wireless lines especially GLO, Airtel, 9mobile and MTN
- After Dailing the USSD code, take the following steps:
- You will asked to change tto preferred language you like
- Secondly you will have to input 6 digit code and to repeat the code for confirmation
- The next will pop up answer accurately and submit
- Finally, a congratulations message will pop up, which means your registration was successfull
- Wait for a while to received an alert of N10,000
Note: You can earn from N15,000 to 50,000 if you pay N10,000 on or before six months.
- Loan Tenor: Trader Moni Laon Tenor is 6 Months
- Weekly repayment with a two week grace period
- Administrative Fee of 2.5% (No other charges).
Trader Moni Application Offline Guide
You can repay the loan at any of the approved banks (GTB, UBA, Ecobank, UnionBank, Stanbic, Sterling, Wema, Fidelity, Heritage, Jaiz). This would give you access to higher amount as we explained at the begining of this post.
Keep visiting our website regularly for more updates, If There’s any question you have regarding the Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment and other jobs alerts, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it. Thanks