Each scholarship is fully-funded, including fees and an annual stipend of €20,000 for four years. Students will gain invaluable research and teaching experience, preparing them to take their place as academic leaders of the future.
Trinity College Dublin Grattan Scholarships | Details
Grattan Scholars are chosen not only for their scholarly achievements, but also for their commitment to teaching and ambition to understand and improve society through their research and education. Grattan Scholars are required to engage in teaching-related activities to a maximum of six hours per week during the teaching term.
The themes for the 2022 Grattan Scholarships are “Closing the Gender Gap in African Agriculture: The Role of Soft Skills” and “Big Data Revolution: Discovering New Skills and Applications in Economics”.
To be eligible for Trinity College Dublin Grattan Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international student
- Applicants must be a PhD candidates
- Applicants must have a masters degree certificate
- Applicants must have a bachelors degree certificate or equivalent
- Applicants must be ready enroll in a full-time program
- Applicants must be ready to partake in a research available by working with their supervisors.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for Trinity College Dublin Grattan Scholarship are required to please email Professor Selim Gulesci (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Professor Nicola Fontana (email@example.com) to express their interest in applying for the Grattan Scholarship under their supervision.
Apply to the PhD programme. Please indicate in your proposal how you intend to contribute to the proposed Grattan Scholarship theme.
Application Deadline: April 01, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link