The Government of Uganda has announced the economic stimulus package to be implemented during FY 2021 in the medium term to boost economic growth and lead the economy out of the projected economic slowdown.
To accelerate socio-economic development through sustainable financial interventions in line with Uganda’s development priorities, Uganda Development Bank Ltd plans to disburse UGX 612 billion.
MEDIUM AND LARGE BUSINESSES Uganda Development Bank (UDB)
Goal: To accelerate socio-economic development through sustainable financial interventions in line with Uganda’s development priorities.
UDB plans to disburse UGX 612 billion i.e. between Jan and Dec 2022.
- Minimum loan size is UGX 50 million (for SMEs and Youth)
- while maximum is UGX 10 million dollars (UGX 36bn).
- Ugandan private seeking to expand contribution of sector, registered in The promoter of the between 10% and Uganda, operating in the priority sectors of manufacturing, commercial Agric, agro – industry, tourism, education, health and infrastructure (Including ICT)
Can be a startup or existing business seeking to expand
The promoter of the enterprise must be of credible reputation and full compliance with all statutory requirements (tax, NSSF and environmental obligations tec,) its a must.
Owners equity contribution of between 10 percent and 60 percent may be required depending on project specifics and the bank product offered.
Collateral is required to cover the default risk. Loans are secured using any form of acceptable collateral .In order for Medium and Large Businesses to access the stimulus package from Uganda Development Bank Ltd, a Registration Record, e.g. a proprietorship deed or Certificate of Registration & articles of association, etc will be required.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg
Uganda Government Commence Economic Stimulus Package For Household nad SMEs
sharing is caring