Funded by UK Government funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating UK higher education institutions, about 8 to 9 postgraduate scholarships are available for each eligible country and funded to a minimum of £10,000 for one-year postgraduate study in UK.
Also Check: 2022/2023 Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Local and Foreign Scholarships for Postgraduates
Study UK GREAT Scholarships 2022-23 | Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for these scholarships may vary depending on your country. To be eligible for a scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of an eligible country (listed below).
- have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter a postgraduate (taught) programme in a UK university
- be motivated and academically able to follow a UK postgraduate course
- active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area
- meet the English language requirement of the UK university
- Meet other specific country eligibility (find out specific eligibility by country on the official scholarship page – link provided below)
The scholarships are available for the following countries – Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Thailand.
Eligible Universities in UK:
The UK Government GREAT Scholarships are hosted at the following institutions, list may be updated at anytime. Please make sure to confirm from scholarship application page.
Anglia Ruskin University
Birmingham City University
Bishop Grosseteste University
Edinburgh Napier University
Goldsmiths, University of London
Imperial College London
Nottingham Trent University
Oxford Brookes University
Robert Gordon University
Royal Academy of Music
Royal Agricultural University
Sheffield Hallam University
Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
University College London
University of Bath
University of Bristol
University of Cambridge
University of Derby
University of Dundee
University of East Anglia
University of Edinburgh
University of Essex
University of Exeter
University of Glasgow
University of Greenwich
University of Hull
University of Kent
University of Manchester
University of Northampton
University of Nottingham
University of Reading
University of South Wales
University of Stirling
University of Warwick
University of York
How to Apply
To apply for the UK Government GREAT Scholarships, the following steps are outlined;
- Filter the universities listed on the ‘find a scholarship’ page and click on the university page to access detailed information about the scholarships on offer.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
- The deadline to apply varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.
Application Deadline: Varies according to host university
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
UK Government GREAT 2022/2023 Fully Funded Scholarships