Governments, UN agencies, educational institutions, private and other non-governmental organizations provide scholarships and funding for research to LDC nationals (scholarships for graduate degree programs, fellowships for capacity development of researchers, travel grants for participating in academic conferences, research funds for conducting research projects, etc.):
2022-2023 UN Scholarships, Grants, Other Programmes
Below are listed current United Nations scholarships, Grants and other programmes for the 2022/2023 application rounds. Select from the list of fully-funded scholarships available to apply.
The University of California Berkeley School of Law LDC Scholarship is available to eligible students admitted to its LL.M. professional track program. The award is a tuition credit of US$20,000, and it is available to students who are citizens and primary residents of one of the LDCs. It is offering the opportunity specialize in Business Law and earn a Business Law Certificate. Scholarship has been awarded to students from LDCs, including Haiti, Nepal, Liberia, Malawi, Bangladesh, Uganda, Sierra Leone, and Myanmar.
The aim of the IPCC Scholarship Programme is to build capacity in the understanding and management of climate change in developing countries by providing opportunities to young scientists from developing countries to undertake studies that would not be possible without the intervention of the Fund.
With funds provided by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SISA), Organization for Women for Science for Developing World (OWSD) has instituted a fellowship programme for female students from Sub-Saharan Africa and LDCs, who wish to pursue postgraduate training leading to a Ph.D at centres of excellence in the developing countries, outside their own country.
In line with the Memorandum of Understanding signed by UNESCO and the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), the Government of the Republic of Korea offers 25 fellowships of no more than two months’ duration each year. Aimed at enhancing human resources and national capacity-building in LDCs in Africa, Asia and the Pacific Regions, these fellowships enable candidates to conduct research work or participate in a training course in the Republic of Korea.
The Multilateral Diplomacy Programme offers fellowships for nationals of LDCs to participate in its e-learning courses. A small number of fellowships are available for each course and are awarded according to “experience and career relevance in the international diplomacy sector, relevant academic background, and level of personal motivation”.
Nationals of LDCs and other developing countries are given high priority for scholarships for the University of Barcelona´s Master of Laws in International Economic Law and Policy (IELPO LL.M.). Between 2008 and 2018, tenrecipients were from LDCs.
provides institutions and research groups located in LDCs with the opportunity to establish long-term links with TWAS members to assist in research activities and advanced training and so help develop the local scientific capacities. Within the framework of the programme, TWAS Members are appointed to institutions in LDCs for a period of five years, during which they visit the host institution three times for a minimum stay of one month each time.
Eligibility Criteria for UN Scholarships
Conditions for applying vary depending on the scholarship programme. Candidates can find specific eligibility criteria by selecting the specific scholarship on the official website. However, the general conditions to qualify for the 2022-2023 UN Scholarships and Research Grants for international students will include the following;
- Applicants must be from eligible countries specific to their chosen scholarship programme.
- Applicants must have prior educational qualification for their intending programme of study
- Good academic records will be a boost for candidates chance of selection
- Evidence of low financial capacity may be required for some of the programmes
- Fluency in the language of the programme will be required
To apply for the UN Scholarships and research grants, you need to check eligibility with any of the programmes and then proceed to apply through the links provided for each of the scholarship programmes.
Document Requirements: It is expected that you will provide the following documents with your application;
- academic certificates,
- transcripts (if necessary),
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Passport ( for scholarship outside you home country),
- evidence of financial statement,
- plus other documents as may be required.
Application Deadline: Varies
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
UN Fully Funded Scholarships, 2022/2023 Grants and Fellowships