The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) through the support of group of governments, multilateral agencies and foundation is pleased to announce the UNESCO Global Education Monitoring Report Fellowship 2022 in advancing the SDG 4 monitoring agenda.
The Global Education Monitoring (GEM) Report Fellowship Programme supports researchers who aim to bring a fresh perspective to comparative and international education. It offers an opportunity to be part of a select group of researchers and scholars who are advancing knowledge in this field, while working with the GEM Report team. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply for the fellowship.
UNESCO Global Education Monitoring Report Fellowship 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the UNESCO Global Education Monitoring Report Fellowship, applicants must:
- Possess an advanced university degree in education, sociology, economics, political science, psychology, demography, statistics, psychometrics or other related fields.
- Have a proven experience in policy analysis in an academic/research or national/international agency setting.
- Possess proven experience in organising projects in research and/or policy contexts.
- Contacts within the education policy community would be an advantage.
- Be experienced with education systems in low, middle or high income countries.
- Possess sound knowledge of and proven experience in the application of statistical techniques involving large-scale survey data. Experience using statistical analysis software such as Mplus, R, STATA, SPSS or SAS would be an asset.
- Fluency in one of the two UNESCO working languages (English and French) and the capacity to draft to a high standard in English.
- Submit research proposal placed within the current policy debate on SDG 4, the international education goal, and briefly describe the potential contribution this research will make to the field of education and to policy making.
- A stipend (up to US$19,500) for the duration of the fellowship (up to 11 months).
- A mentor from the team of GEM Report researchers. The GEM Report staff will allocate 2-3 hours per week to remotely mentor and guide the fellows.
Applicants for the UNESCO Global Education Monitoring Report Fellowship 2022 will need to send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- CV in UNESCO format.
- One page with brief project title, abstract (no more than 200 words), duration, budget.
- Project proposal (maximum 8 pages / 4000 words) with the following information: research question / aim of the project; relevance to the GEM Report; proposed data and methodology; timeline and resources
Application Deadline: 1 December 2021 (midnight, Paris time)
For more information: Visit the Official Website for more Details
- Apply only if you have the desire qualification
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted
Scholarships you may also like to Apply:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
UNESCO Global Education Monitoring Report Fellowship 2022 [US$19,500 Funding Available] | Apply Now