Who is eligible?
Nationality: Candidates should be nationals from non- or under- represented Member States at UNESCO.
Age: Less than 32 years (inclusive).
Education: an advanced university degree in education, culture, science, social and human sciences or communication, or in a field related to the management and administration of an international organization. This will be specified in the vacancy announcement.
Languages: fluent English or French. Knowledge of both working languages is an asset. Knowledge of Spanish, Russian, Arabic or Chinese is an additional asset.
Previous experience: initial professional experience is an asset, but not mandatory.
Recruitment Process and Timeline
Every biennium, due account taken of the availability of posts at P-1/P-2 level, UNESCO recruits up to 20 Young Professionals. The launching date of each programme varies from year to year.
The Bureau of Human Resources Management of UNESCO sends a call for applications to National Commissions and Permanent Delegations of non- or under-represented Member States. Each National Commission is responsible for the dissemination of this information and for the pre-selection at national level
Candidates send their applications to the National Commission or the Permanent Delegation of their country of citizenship. National Commissions and Permanent Delegations review all applications and submit a list of candidates to the Bureau of Human Resources Management at UNESCO.
UNESCO does not accept applications sent directly to the Organization.
All applications are reviewed by a committee which will establish a shortlist based on
– academic qualifications;
– motivation/statement of interest;
– presentation of the application;
– language and writing skills;
– level of professional experience.
- Interviews and evaluation
The shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a video interview followed by a panel interview. The interviews provides candidates with an opportunity to demonstrate their communication skills, team spirit, analytical skills, sense of initiative, creativity, flexibility and adaptability.
In addition to interviews, tests may be required to determine the related competencies as well as the level of proficiency in the working languages of UNESCO (English and French).
UNESCO will send a letter of appointment to successful candidates. In the other case, UNESCO will inform the interested National Commissions and Permanent Delegations.
For More Information kindly: Visit the Official Webpage of the UNESCO Young Professionals Programme 2022
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of programs to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
UNESCO Young Professionals Programme 2022 for Young Graduat
Sharing Is Caring