Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant HR Manager
Job ID: R-32649
- As a HR Generalist, you are at the heart of the end-to-end delivery of all people related activities and processes across Africa.
- You are hands-on and bring to the team strong operational excellence in executing best in class Employee/Industrial relations, resourcing, capability building and HR operations.
Your Key Tasks
- You are the curator of culture in your market and responsible for driving initiatives that keep employees engaged and improve the overall employee experience.
- As the first point of contact for employees in your local market, you deliver front line HR support to the business and ensure HR delivery is fully aligned to business goals.
- You act as a coach to Line managers on talent management, reward management, performance management, engagement/culture and employee relations.
- You ensure resolution of local ER/IR issues (including Payroll errors, Payroll rejects, grievances, disciplinary, dispute resolutions, absence, retirement, and redundancy).
- You are responsible for the management and successful running of the monthly payroll in your market. Collaborating both internally and externally to ensure employees are paid accurately, on time.
- You ensure ekaterra’s compliance with local legislation by maintaining relationships with the relevant bodies, representing at local sessions, and maintaining relevant records.
- You ensure ekaterra’s HR data accuracy by liaising with the HR Shared service center on data management activities (Position management, data cleansing, reporting lines, etc.)
- You support line managers with their recruitment process needs (Job requisition, selection process, offer) along with pre-onboarding and onboarding activities to create a lasting experience for new joiners.
- You support the talent management strategy and work with your regional HR team on performance management and career development plans.
- You activate and execute the performance management cycle in line with the global timelines.
- You co-create and activate the career development plans for your local market.
- You support line managers in executing reward strategy/guidelines as required as well as the development and execution of training plans to build the capacity of the talent pool.
- You ensure the employer branding strategy is implemented according to the local strategy.
- You will be required to lead/support ad hoc projects related to ekaterra’s separation from Unilever and setting up ekaterra as a successful independent organisation.
Skills and Experiences
- You have a minimum of 3 years of HR Generalist experience including employee/labour relations, recruitment, reward and benefits administration
- Good knowledge of local employment/labour laws
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems
- Good administrative, negotiation and influencing skills
- Project management experience would be advantageous.
Who we are looking for:
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous, attention to detail
- Driven, results oriented with great passion for tea!
- Pro-active, energized, and positive
- Collaborative, team player
- Personal Mastery.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Unilever Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Assistant HR Manager
Sharing Is Caring