Unilever Nigeria Plc- Unilever is a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research & Development Assistant Manager, BPC
Job ID: R-33617
Category: Research / Development
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Role
- Supports the implementation of regional / local R&D elements of the Personal Care Category Program for both Formulation, Processing and Packaging development.
- Deliver activation and cost effectiveness of projects.
- Gives input for the development, together with local/ regional marketing, of a strategic vision and communication for regional / local consumer and technical needs.
- Support savings initiatives for enhancing product margins and reduce business waste
- Responsible for driving deploy excellence across the West Africa R&D organization through successful execution of the new product development process and launches. The role entails owning the Product, Process and Packaging Development process, and manages it to promote brilliant execution and maintain compliance to Unilever’s quality system and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Partner with other functions to identify value improvement projects(5S), develop and implement strategy, and assist in setting strategic technical direction.
- Assist in providing leadership for innovation projects, including such activities as collaborating to develop business cases, defining business and/ or technical requirements, and preparing detailed project plans and schedules
- Partner Local Market Activation in providing technical activation/promotional support for market introductions.
- Monitor Competitor activity, supporting Global Design and Regional Deploy with regional consumer needs and insights.
- To be responsible for managing quality and product safety in the Operating Company, providing the link to the Supply Chain and Personal Care Deploy R&D.
- Assists or lead as appropriate/ agreed with the Personal Care Regional R&D Teams the seamless incorporation of new product technology/mixes into the Local Supply Chain.
- Implement (& proposes adaptations- only where local conditions dictate) regional/global technical specs of Raw Materials, Packaging Materials, Product and Process for Local Sourcing / Supply Chain, in consultation with the appropriate Personal Care Regional R&D Design Team.
- Other Business Partners in MSO / Regional R&D and Project Team members.
- Supply Chain, respective and category function.
Relevant Experience and Key Skills
- Degree in Sciences, Preferably Chemistry / Chemical and Process Engineering
- 3-5 years technical experience from similar organizations.
- Excellence in Science and Technology Expertise.
- Consumer / Customer focus.
- Project Management.
- Professional networking/external focus.
- Strong IT skills
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Planning skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Works independently
- Rigour (attention to detail)
- Team player
- Sense for high quality work.
- Growth Mindset
- Bias for Action
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Consumer & Customer focus
- Team Alignment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Unilever Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Research & Development Assistant Manager, BPC
Sharing is caring