Applications are invited for:
Title: UBA 2021 Graduate Recruitment Programme
At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
- Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
- Help our work-force maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others….
We are searching for young and enthusiastic graduates who are self-starters to join our Graduate Recruitment Programme. Participating graduate trainees will be exposed to:
- Intensive and immersive learning
- On the job learning with various experienced employees
- Research, analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement
- Building skills that entrench positive energy within the Bank, and forming lasting professional relationships with colleagues
Successful trainees will be hired as permanent employees after completing the intensive 6 months (classroom and on the job learning).
To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should:
- Be willing to unlearn, learn and relearn;
- Be interested in all aspects of the Bank and always demonstrate behaviours that foster good relationships with fellow colleagues.
So, if you are looking for exciting opportunities for yourself and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
- A positive attitude with a growth mind-set
- Critical and analytic thinking
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2021
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- 2021 Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2021 Graduate Job Recruitment Programme.