United Bank United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
- Ensure quality customer service delivery through the provision of efficient and effective branch operation, while ensuring conformity with the bank’s laid down procedures and regulatory guidelines.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure effective/efficient implementation of bank-wide policies with respect to branch operations.
- Supervise activities of operations staff to ensure timely and efficient service delivery to customers.
- Ensure proper documentation for all transactions and authorize transactions within approval limits. Ensure ABH is run at EOD.
- Maintain strong control awareness in branch and ensure adequate departmental controls are in place for all products/processes. Ensure strict adherence with the Call over process.
- Provide timely and accurate reports (institutional and regulatory) on Branch Operations in prescribed formats and intervals.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate confidentiality and security of customer and transactional information and safety of bank branch assets.
- Conduct/ensure branch training/meeting sessions in line with policy.
- Supervise account opening process and ensure complete documentation and prompt scanning of account mandates as well as tracking/follow-up on deferred documents.
- Ensure that branch ATMs are functional at all times and faults timely escalated and resolved.
- Ensure effective branch cash management – no cash outs, adherence to COP limits (obtain necessary approvals for excess), prompt evacuations etc.
- Ensure that the unit has adequate allocation of resources to enable it meet stated objectives – liaise with HCM/Corporate Services/IT and supervisors as applicable.
- We are looking to hire talented and experienced individuals with 5 years’ banking operations experience in a commercial bank for our branch in Lagos state.
- The ideal candidates must currently work in a commercial bank with minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in banking operation.
- General Managerial/Administration.
- Team building/Conflict Management.
- Strong Personality / Firm & Assertive.
- Capacity to manage and absorb pressure.
- Entrepreneurship/Taking Ownership.
- Supervisory skills.
- Organization /Coordination skills.
- Good Communication Skills (oral and written).
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Knowledge and understanding of banking operations.
- Good Products Knowledge.
- Good understanding of Customer Services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th November, 2021
- Apply only if you have the desire qualification
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted
Scholarships you may also like to Apply:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link