Are you looking for a reputable institution in the United Kingdom that will offer you an MBA scholarship? Are you an ideal candidate for an MBA opportunity in one of the best Business Schools in the world? Then apply for the University of Edinburgh MBA Scholarships 2022/23.
MBA Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh Business School attract candidates with strong qualifications, work experience and/or strong leadership skills. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of this great opportunity.
University of Edinburgh MBA Scholarships 2022 | DETAILS
The University of Edinburgh Business School has several MBA scholarship opportunities available for international students intending to study at the University. The scholarship includes the following:
MBA Leadership Scholarships
The Business School will offer five MBA Leadership Scholarships, each with a value of £10,000, to candidates who can demonstrate strong leadership experience or potential. This scholarship is available to both FT and Executive MBA students.
MBA Merit Scholarships
The Business School will offer three MBA Merit Scholarships, each with a value of £5,000, to candidates who can demonstrate exceptional prior qualifications. Available to bothe FT and Executive MBA students.
MBA Achievement Scholarships
The School will offer four MBA Achievement Scholarships, each with a value of £5,000, to candidates who can demonstrate successful prior achievement in contributing to the improvement of a business, social or public organization.
MBA Diversity Scholarships
The Business School will offer three MBA Diversity Scholarships, each with a value of £5,000, to candidates who enhance the diversity of cultures or perspectives on the Edinburgh MBA.
To be eligible for the University of Edinburgh MBA Scholarships, interested applicants must meet the followings:
- Must have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible programmes and have either firmly accepted the offer or be intending to do so.
- Demonstrate strong leadership experience or potential.
- Possess sound academic credentials.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the University of Edinburgh MBA Scholarships 2022 are to submit their applications via the online application portal. Ensure to provide all the required documents.
- A Personal Statement
- One professional reference
- Official transcript
- Degree certificate
- English language qualification
Application Deadline: Rolling
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
University of Edinburgh MBA 2022 Scholarships for International Students
Sharing Is Caring